Super Lemon Haze- DWC

Discussion in 'Aeroponics' started by NoobGrower88, Mar 25, 2022.

1. Third round, learning so much and trying new and different things.

Seed sprouted: 3/19
    [​IMG]

Transplanted to basket. I find that putting them in my system right away tends to cause drooping or over watering.

[​IMG]

To today, putting it in container and giving roots room to start poking out. Will put in water and rapid root tomorrow.
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  2. Whose Super Lemon Haze are you going to be growing?

3. ILGM. This one is a cross between Lemon skunk and super silver haze.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Plant is in water but not seeing much change atm. Could have shocked it with recent work to the other side of the tent setting up perpetual grow and fluctuations temps and lights. IMG_3822.JPG

In the mean time, built a custom Net to go over the plants when ready and not have to constantly move the nets when needing to clean the system. I try to clean each week, and taking the net down each week to pull the plant out… this will stay on the top and allow the plant to stay stable while cleaning

IMG_3822.JPG

5. So I think I screwed another one up lol. We’re here at day 17 since sprout and just sprouting third set of leaves. Existing ones are looking spotty, discolored and twisted. Roots never came out of the cup. Just not where she should be at day 17.

Should I call it and start over?

IMG_3868.JPG IMG_3869.JPG

6. Did it continue to grow or did you pull it?

7. I pulled it. It had started to come back I believe but I was worried the stunted growth would only have potential for more problems in the future. Have started two more seeds and will be posting about those shortly