Super Lemon Haze DWC

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Kromydoc, Jan 31, 2017.

1. 1st dwc grow...Super Lemon Haze germinated in towel then transplanted to rockwhool and clay pebbles in diy'ed net pot and 15L res. Using 70 watt hps and several led grow lights. Tent is homemade with exhaust fan in and out. Using fox farm nutes. Germinated Dec 23. Topped and lsted. Things seem to be going fine so far. Any thoughts anyone? 20161227_000946.jpg 20170110_215142.jpg 20170106_215235.jpg 20170106_215300.jpg

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. looks good to me! how are the roots doing down under? i see you are using a transparent air line which some people have reported getting algae from but besides that its all good

3. Here's latest pictures and root shot

Attached Files:

4. Here's an update (overdue i know).... Pictures to follow....

Today is day 52 I'm 7 weeks into veg. I may be wrong but my plants seem extremely small for 7 weeks. Although i have topped them once and been using lst to increase number of colas. Ive developed 5 colas on each plant.

Dispite a brief scare mid way through that I attributed to ph fluctuation Ive had no signs of nut difs. Roots seem to be developing well, lots of mass, no slime or discoloration.

Because of the size of my tent Ive planned on keeping plants small but they are still slightly undersized i think. Lighting could be to blame as I initially used a large mercury vapor light (i know...) then upgraded to a 70w hps but around a week or so ago my ballast took a crap and now ive been using fluoresants and several red blue led bulbs i got from my shitty local garden store.

With such poor lighting I decided to do a good amount of trimming and removed all of the lower growth and badically anything 1 node below uppermost growth.

I have been steadily improving my grow tent as the grow progresses. Most recently I installed ventillation with an inlet and outlet with a small fan inline on the inlet. I also mostly sealed up my tent minus spaces on the bottom. My main focus was to make my tent 100% light proof for when i switch to flowering and 12/12.

Since i just trimmed im going to give them a few days then switch them over. I plan on a gradual transition with the nutes but havent decided whether to change the light schedule gradually as well like a day or two of 18/6 then to 12/12 or 24 or 48 hours of straight dark then 12/12, or just straight into 12/12.

I will update again soon.

Any input is greatly appreciated this is my first hydro grow and only have a few soil grows under my belt. Thanks in advance.