Super lemon haze coco grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Rastapaul72, Aug 1, 2012.

1. [quote name='"tripboufe"']I ment rhasta.. how old are ur plants now?? And hows the height?? I have 2.5 week old seedlings gonna let em veg ntil the end of this month at least[/quote]

Sorry about slow response ive just bought a new 2012 landcruiser prado and spending 15 thousand on modifications, ive been preoccupied.
    I put em under flouro tubes from seed for 4 weeks until others in tent finished flowering, then i give em about 3 or 4 weeks vegging, but only until desired height.
    But 2 out of my 4 super lemon hazes are sick, the leaves are crisping on the plant, even after flushing with water.
    Before anyone jumps to conclusions no im not over watering , there are no defficiencies, the other two are flourishing under the same regime.
    Im ready to chop the shit two and focus on the two good ones, maybe, ill wait a bit longer.
    Peace.

2. Now you made me nervous to try Coco.... lol :D
    Cause I'll be the first to admit, all I know is hydroponic , and some even question that statement... LMFAO ;)

But I did one or two rounds in soil when I first started growing back like 18yrs ago... lol
    Then last yr, I tried a cpl clones in soil, which turned out laughable... :eek:

Was going to make a stab at Coco, now not so sure... hahahaha

What do you think the problem could be, or you got so much shit going on, ya just do not care,
    "it is, what it is", more forward with the others.....

Unhinged grows in Coco, maybe PM him, I'm SURE he will help if he can..... :confused_2:

3. Hi guys and gals. I understand that this is kind of an old post, but as I was perusing your thread (and thank you, btw!) I came across this post and so wanted to respond.

Its very simple to remove chloramine from your tap water. Chloramine can be converted to chlorine by simply adding OM organic matter, such as a few tablespoons of compost, earthworm casings, or a very small amount of humic acid. Stir well, let it sit out for a few hours and you're golden. The chloramine has now been converted to chlorine, which dissapates very quickly when left to sit out (depending on how much water) a few hours to overnight.

Cya!

j

4. [quote name='"jakesterjammin"']Now you made me nervous to try Coco.... lol :D
    Cause I'll be the first to admit, all I know is hydroponic , and some even question that statement... LMFAO ;)

But I did one or two rounds in soil when I first started growing back like 18yrs ago... lol
    Then last yr, I tried a cpl clones in soil, which turned out laughable... :eek:

Was going to make a stab at Coco, now not so sure... hahahaha

What do you think the problem could be, or you got so much shit going on, ya just do not care,
    "it is, what it is", more forward with the others.....

Unhinged grows in Coco, maybe PM him, I'm SURE he will help if he can..... :confused_2:[/quote]

Its not the coco ive never had a problem before

5. Props jerry! Man that guys Fuckin cool::)
    and Im curious what you will do with your tenants, rasta. SLH should be a pretty stretchy plant right? Might not take too long to fill out if you go with the two

6. post picsss and tell us how old they are now :)))

7. There and my new truck I'm not sure how old roughly 7 weeks from seed

Attached Files: