Super lemon haze coco grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Rastapaul72, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Chlorine is NOT toxic to plants.....
    That's an OLD, OLD, myth and IMHO the chain of bad information needs to be broken........

http://forum.grasscity.com/advanced-growing-techniques/685546-ez-clone-experiences-breakthrough.html

And I personally use Chlorine in my cloner buckets...
    I also use it when trying to battle a bacteria buildup in my system...

Then if I use RO water, I add "Pool Shock" (Chlorine) to my soup mix as prevention maintenance if not using Subs...

:wave:

2. No over watering at all, I let them dry out.
    Possibly to much for the two on left, but the ones on the right loved the amount, I gave them 3/4 strength, I'll ease it off the left ones and heavier on right.
    I'll keep u updated, and we use chlorine here in south Australia, I keep wAter in buckets for over 48 hours.
    Peace, good to see so many responses.

3. [quote name='"jakesterjammin"']

The two on the left almost look like they getting too much water...
    Especially that back left one...

Or you been hitting them hard and heavy with nutes?? :confused_2:

Oh, and are you watering them all the same time??[/quote]

Watering at same time no overwatering, maybe too much nutes for left two

4. If the two plants on the left are sativa dominant, then they will be a little taller, even if they are grown in the exact same condition as the other plants. Sativas tend to grow a bit taller.

Good looking grow! I lived in Melbourne for 6 months last year.

5. No the ones on left look indica, who knows its the first time I've experienced it, same seeds two different acting groups.
    Fingers crossed

6. [quote name='"vc1492a"']If the two plants on the left are sativa dominant, then they will be a little taller, even if they are grown in the exact same condition as the other plants. Sativas tend to grow a bit taller.

Good looking grow! I lived in Melbourne for 6 months last year.[/quote]

It's a good city Melbourne, where u living now

7. I was just wondering, because you can clearly see, they are not as happy as the right side...
    Are them two the Sativa ones???

It may be as simply as them two just don't like as much water, or nutes...
    Just so hard to really tell from pics, cause the colors are always off from cam to monitor...

But it sure looks like them two are just not as happy or healthy as the other two...
    Ya know??

8. Yeah but they r growing and keeping up with the healthier ones, I read someone elses grow and they said the same thing happened with their super lemon haze.
    Keep u posted

9. Could be an iron def, if ph is always above 6.5. If your water is the same all the time then its likely youh ph is the same evry time. Its actually a good thing for your ph to vary as certain elements are taken up by the plant more easily at different ph levels. If your plants are varying in dominance their needs could differ also.
    Hope this helps

Ps im doing slh too but from clone of sativa dominant plant. Il post u some pics
    Subbed

10. Seems this strain is becoming popular. I too, am growing one thats due in Oct. got me a clone, too. Hope ur gro is going as good as mine. Peace!

11. image-584138005.jpg

Pics of early flower in my thread split main stem

12. image-2745414360.jpg

A pic of her being flushed on the toilet lol

Ps this is after an air cooled hood fell on her early flower, check out the thread if disaster stories is your thing lol

13. the plants could be representing parts of they're genetics more or less, like i was growing some purple diesel and one plant was very tall saliva formatted(like sour diesel) but dark leaves like purple kush and the other one was very bushy but very light like sour diesel

14. [quote name='"mrlowkey"']the plants could be representing parts of they're genetics more or less, like i was growing some purple diesel and one plant was very tall saliva formatted(like sour diesel) but dark leaves like purple kush and the other one was very bushy but very light like sour diesel[/quote]

Yeah thats exactly whats happeningthey are showing their different genetic traits.

15. [quote name='"Hiflyer0208"']

A pic of her being flushed on the toilet lol

Ps this is after an air cooled hood fell on her early flower, check out the thread if disaster stories is your thing lol[/quote]

Love the flushing method, nice plants

16. Just watered and fed the babies, gave the ones on your left 5 ml to every litre of nutes a and b and ones on right 20 ml to every litre.
    Hopefully it'll work

Attached Files:

17. Nothing to do but wait now, I remedied my g13 yesterday(hopefully), a week or so should tell me what I need to know, pretty sure I'm dealing with an iron def tho

18. How much u gonna veg those babies im currentky.growing super lemon haze i will wait 1 month and flower

19. [quote name='"tripboufe"']How much u gonna veg those babies im currentky.growing super lemon haze i will wait 1 month and flower[/quote]

I clone in my aero for two weeks, roots are 4-6" long then veg for a month topping at two weeks

20. I ment rhasta.. how old are ur plants now?? And hows the height?? I have 2.5 week old seedlings gonna let em veg ntil the end of this month at least