Super lemon haze coco grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Rastapaul72, Aug 1, 2012.

1. It helps to let it sit out, with clorine.
    Hows everyone been

2. Peace

Attached Files:

3. Well they r in the tent, everythings perfect, I'm off for a holiday for 3 nights in austrailias state of Victoria, in old gold area and capital of natural hot springs.
    So the girls are on their own.
    They'll be fine in well nutrient coco, it'll let the roots do their thing.
    Peace, happy growing.
    I'm enjoying the great white shark smoke, but I need something more brain shattering

Attached Files:

4. [quote name='"Sciapodus"']Chloramine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If I were you I'd check with your city and see what they're using for water treatment. More and more places are starting to use it because it's relatively less expensive than chlorine.[/quote]

How have u been, all well I hope, what's new.
    I set my tent up
    Peace

5. Are you bringing gc on vacation withya P? I'm subbing in for this grow. Can't wait to start coco in a few weeks!::hello::

6. [quote name='"undermythumb66"']Are you bringing gc on vacation withya P? I'm subbing in for this grow. Can't wait to start coco in a few weeks!::hello::[/quote]

Coco is great, best thing I ever did was decide to use it

7. [quote name='"undermythumb66"']Are you bringing gc on vacation withya P? I'm subbing in for this grow. Can't wait to start coco in a few weeks!::hello::[/quote]

What's gc, grow closet?
    nah it'll be fine for four days alone

8. [quote name='"Rastapaul72"']

Coco is great, best thing I ever did was decide to use it[/quote]

That seems to be the general consensus! Plus my kind of grow mentor does coco so I'm very familiar with the nice results. Haha I mean grasscity, but don't let us distract you too much

9. Pretty good man, hope you are yourself. My plants started flowering almost two weeks ago, and now growing at an incredible rate. Haven't really posted too many pics in my journal, barely have any followers, haha. What size is your tent? Mine was a bitch to set up by myself. The 4x4x7 frame was pretty easy, but getting the tent material over the frame, was shitty, haha.

10. I'll follow your thread keep the photos coming, we will remind each other to look at each others.
    I feel the same way about people following my threads.

11. [quote name='"Sciapodus"'] Pretty good man, hope you are yourself. My plants started flowering almost two weeks ago, and now growing at an incredible rate. Haven't really posted too many pics in my journal, barely have any followers, haha. What size is your tent? Mine was a bitch to set up by myself. The 4x4x7 frame was pretty easy, but getting the tent material over the frame, was shitty, haha.[/quote]

My tents 1.25m x 1.25 m x 2 m
    Home box xl
    I had the same problem putting the canvas over frame, but there is a trick but I forget.
    Two weeks into flowering , nice.
    I'm smoking my great white shark, not bad it's growing on me , a little low in the thc, but it's good , I'll just smoke 2 cones.
    Peace man

12. mind if I watch :confused_2:

13. No keep posted

14. They r going well but the temps are sitting on 30 degrees slightly higher

Attached Files:

15. Peace

Attached Files:

16. SWEET....
    Getting some nice growth on them bro!! :hello:

17. Thanks man, they are two different pairs completely, two are saliva dominant and other two are indica dominant

18. The two on the left almost look like they getting too much water...
    Especially that back left one...

Or you been hitting them hard and heavy with nutes?? :confused_2:

Oh, and are you watering them all the same time??

19. Im starting lemon haze myself how old r ur babes?? The right bottom one looks great

20. would I know if they are using chloramine by the plant's looks?