super lemon haze 5weeks old transplant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by jrsaw0711, Oct 16, 2012.

1. #1 jrsaw0711, Oct 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2012
    just transplanted my super lemon haze girl into 5 gallon bucket after 5 weeks in a plastic cup. she lookin very healthy.

super lemon haze
    250w LED
    organic soíl
    AURORA INNOVATIONS soul synthetics nutrient line

HI,

randy

Attached Files:

2. did you remove that cup from the outter cup or is that how it's been?

She certainly doesn't look unhealthy, but tiny for 5weeks and I fear that is because you've left it's roots to be exposed to the light. Otherwise, it looks like you're doing most things right, she doesn't look deprived of anything and is pretty green.

3. Five weeks bro? If you'd just planted straight to the five gallon bucket you'd have a bush at five weeks. I'd advise next time go do the bigger bucket right away and also make sure the container isn't see through. Those roots are hating the light on em.
    The plants healthy though so it gonna blow up really really fast. Good luck bro

4. Super small for 5 weeks. I have mine going into flower from seed by then. This plant is extremely stunted, and personally it doesnt look very healthy to me. Like Numb said, that cup is aloowing the light to hit the roots, which they HATE. You will cause fungi and algea to grow down in the soil and sicken your roots.

Goodluck with its recovery.

I personally think that if you can bury that stem over those first three, shitty leave sets, and just left that top above the soil, it will have potential to take off. The very top doesnt look that bad