Super Legal Lemon Haze

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bonghit therapy, Jan 20, 2013.

1. What up Blades, thought I'd share some pics of my current grow. 21 and up only please:)

Super Lemon Haze from seed
    3 weeks into flowering
    400 Watt HPS
    5 Gallon geopot
    FFHF Soil
    2x2x5 grow tent
    Can filter
    Active Air Fan
    Cooltube

Temps: 70-80
    Humidity: 30-50%

Nutes:
    Roots Organics: Buddha Bloom, HPK, Hp2, Ancient Amber.

FIM'd this vixen at about 6" tall, made about 7 tops. Also, stretched something fierce. Cut 2 clones that have rooted for a mother and my next run. :p
    Enjoy

Attached Files:

2. Another week in and about 5 weeks to go. Nice crystal formations early on. Have some yellowing, starting on the bottom, older growth, gonna supplement a little more N to keep her from going yellow too fast. Other than that, looks on schedule for a 9 week harvest. :)

Attached Files:

3. gave her a flush and she's filling out nice. Gettin frosty here in Colorado. A little over 4 weeks till chop.

Attached Files:

4. fresh nugs about 2-3 weeks till choppage.

Attached Files:

5. Damn dude, talk about frosty!
    Mouth started watering looking at those pictures, even if they arent completely in focus

Beautiful nuggage my friend, excited to see the end product

6. Very sexy! She is frosted up nicely. Who is the breeder? Always wanted to try the super lemon haze. Now I think I might.

7. thanks! yeah, sorry bout the out of focus shots, guess I wasn't payin attention. the breeder is green house seeds.

8. Shit looks bomb bro .

9. ^ agreed. Figured it was probably Green House.

10. looks like something God might smoke lol, great job

11. Prob my favorite sativa dom..awesome buzz and smells and tastes like lemon

12. That sh*t looks so tasty I tried to bite my phone. :)
    It might not mean much coming from a noob but great job.

I'm going to be running two SLH in my next grow and picking the best one to keep as a mother. So hopefully I will have a endless supply of this beautiful plant.