Super joint.

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Rastafarianboy, Nov 4, 2011.

1. hey guys i was just playing around today trying to practice my rolling and thought of make a super long joint, what i did was take a juicy jay blueberry flavour rolling paper and rolled a joint then took a blackberry brandy flavoured juicy jay paper and rolled another joint, THEN using a elements king size rolling paper i cut off the gum part, and used it to attach my too joints in the middle creating a blueberry blackberry haze SUPERLONG joint, im always coming up with crazy ideas :rolleyes:

Tell me what you guys think, it smoked like a beast for about 15 minutes :hello:
    Happy toking:smoke:

Sorry for the bad quality photo - [​IMG]
    View image: IMG0003 (2)

2. Not bad looks like a pretty nice roll. I've done that before except it was 2 blunts instead of 2 joints just because I like blunts better lol. How much weed did you use? It looks just a little bit skinny. But still a nice roll and probably an even better smoke :D

3. decent enough.

4. I like to smoke weed with my paper

5. Lulzers I was thinking that too.

6. thing looks like a fuckin pixie stick:D

7. Needs more width.
    Was this superjoint used in a ritual by any chance?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkLMGr-mLd4]Superjoint Ritual - Drug Your Love - YouTube[/ame]

8. LOL nope no idea there was a song called that ahaha, but it smoked goood and it was about 2g in it :smoke:
    Thanks for the replies :)