Super Indica Bagseed Micro Grow (biggest seedling eva!)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by lalamann, Aug 5, 2012.

1. well...not as much sex as i thought, as of today it appears to be just YET ANOTHER top :p no sex yet but i should have PLENTY of bud sites soon as does show :hello:

another watering and 1/4 teaspoon molasses added, and an eighth teaspoon of epsom salt, the slight stem pupling decresed but didnt quite go away last epsom treatment

reading the thread now lol

2. i had a thought, why nute your plants at ALL if they are showing NO signs of deficiency? just treat what it is TELLING you is wrong with it

just falls into the "If it aint broke, dont fix it" thing lol

like if i see a purpling stem, i add some epsom salt, if PH is good but the plants are yellowing from lack of nitrogen ill add worm dirt, if ph is low, i add dolomite lime, if it is high i add ph down

BUT! if it is doing well, i add absolutely nothing

i wonder how this would affect yeild lol

3. hmmmm, this is a very good observation. as i do the same thing, none of my plants at all have had any kind of feeding so far :) i only feed when i see a start in deficiency. the dirt i have them in is my own mix partly as well as Pro-Mix BX (my favourite dirt ever!) i havent really done a significant Nute regiment but i have used my DNF Bloom Formulas before and i have noticed only a difference in ripeness smell to be honest... then again it could have just been different phenos (as i used the same strain with and w/o nutes)
    so to be honest who knows, because if you think about it, look how big they can grow in the wild just in plain old natural earth right! so i think sometimes we are just manipulating the density as it maked them swell and retain more water as well as the smell (in a sense). thats why i like to usually go as they say "au natural" :p and i find when you go this route, you have a much more earthy flavour, your more like one with the weed :p hahaha no additives, like us injecting our cows with steriods for larger meat production, case and point!

4. #64 lalamann, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    free range weed lulz

i just had this thought as i witnessed SOOOOOOOOOO many thread full of nute burned plants and just about ALL the comments say 'GREAT GROW MAN" yet im sitting here looking at burnt up leaves and airy bud.

just confuzzled is all xD

NONE of my bud has ever smelled like anything opther than fruity with a hint of DIRT lol...and that is the way it SHOULD be.

so much dank ive found around here tastes like chemicals and leaves black ash....that is a NO NO lol

any shit ive EVER been able to make it to harvest with has been dried and cured properly and left snow white ash...and im proud to be able to say that :D

although probably 7/10 of my grows dont get finsished do to personal reasons, NOT do to plant health lol, i end up getting paranoid and yanking them up.

But now me and my bro have our OWN place so that should no longer be a problem and i shall be FREE to experiment lol

my soil mix:

roughly 2 handfulls fishing nightcrawler worm dirt (nitrogen) baught at my local bait n tackle shop, i set the worms free, unless im planning on a little local trout fishing (im lucky enough to live within driving distance of both the Little Pigeon, Clinch, AND south holston rivers, the 3 best trout rivers in the South East USA)

roughly 2 handfulls dirt from my backyard to get the micro organisms going (east TN's soil is astoudingly fertile)

and i throw that into a 3/4 full 1 gallon pot of 50/50 mix of generic sandy potting soil with NO bark (cause ph issues) and peat moss

my only nutes are epsom salt for stem purpling, molasses for flowering, and worm dirt if nitrogen is lacking. dolomite lime and ph down for any possible ph issues (although ive never used it since ive started using Nestle pure life water, it is a consistant 6.6-6.8 ph

i disolve a quater teaspoon of molasses in 60 oz water and feed with every watering during flowering, worm dirt and epsom salt ONLY if i need it

(although outdoors i use that in combo with MG bloom formula at 1/4 strenghth once a week because i can :D but mainly because i plant directly in the top soil we have for outdoors, i dont add any soil amendments because here in TN you dont really need em)

5. well, after speaking with the grower i get my seeds from, and us talking to the only other grower we know of who is growing this particular strain, they gave me the right to name it :D

and the name i have chosen, simply because of the insanely fruity smell of the buds, and the fact they all seem to get that fruity smell soon as they go in to 12/12 regardless of if they have started flowering or not, is....drumroll please

"fruit of the Gods" lol :cool:

6. I was expecting you to say TRIX or something like that. That fucking cereal smacks me in the face with it's fruity delicious smell.

7. #67 lalamann, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    thank you sir...i have renamed it TRIX :D when this is the strain of choice for tennesse dispensaries (whenever that happens) i will give partial credit to ss tokenkopf xD

and here is a pic of what is left of today's Dimesack of TRIX....one more seed added to my collection. I made sure to use BETTER lighting this time xD used a 6500k cfl instead of soft white bulb for lighting

CHECK OUT THAT FROST!!!! THESE ARE CELL PHONE PICS PEOPLE!!! AND THIS IS NON SENSI BUD, when is the last time you saw seeded bud this dank?

TRIX it isn't for kids xD
    [​IMG]

8. Can't wait to see some pics of that shit at it's full potential.

9. ive never had the pleasure of enjoying this particular herb in SENSI form, nor indoor grown...im excited :D

10. So am i the only one that is still wondering why the fuck Mark Emory is in Prison and not Arjan or Chimeara or any of the others? Oh yea, mark emory was our greatest weapon....

11. #71 lalamann, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    DAY 19 FROM BREAKING SOIL....day 9 12/12

still no difinitive sign of sex, but the stretch is still on....the lighter is starting to get tiny xD Sketty got in again and i had to trim a few leaflets as a result, no biggie, still a nice full canopy
    [​IMG]

12. [quote name='"lalaman33333"']DAY 19 FROM BREAKING SOIL....still no difinitive sign of sex, but the stretch is still on....the lighter is starting to get tiny xD Sketty got in again and i had to trim a few leaflets as a result, no biggie, still a nice full canopy
    [/quote]

Can't wait to see this ones bud structure...:smoke:

13. #73 lalamann, Aug 17, 2012
    thanks man, it has lost its seymetrical...ness lol. it developed 2 alternating nodes then went back to symetrical nodes, so there are some leaves sticking out at weird angles now, but i think it looks cool xD

4 nice even tops with no scrog as of yet and no lst whatsoever

14. looking really nice duuude , the growth on that thing everyday is nuts....!!! i hope my SDG turns out that well :) as your 14 days ahead of me, exactly 2 weeks :p man i cant wait to see how urs turns out :)

15. lol its starting to stagger itself to get ready for budding :) soon you will start seeing some pistils and hairs :) then... BUDS!!!!!!!!!!

16. lets hope so lol, ive seen very few males with new top growth this rapid, and one of my outdoor is rapid like this, and one isnt....hmmmm i wonder whos gonna grow balls...the busty or the lanky xD

17. lol well lets hope the bust, but juuust for good measure, lets hope all of them are girls :p

18. [quote name='"lalaman33333"']

lets hope so lol, ive seen very few males with new top growth this rapid, and one of my outdoor is rapid like this, and one isnt....hmmmm i wonder whos gonna grow balls...the busty or the lanky xD[/quote]

I kno you've taken clones right? If not, nows the time before she starts throwing out pistils and forming buds

19. #79 lalamann, Aug 17, 2012
    oh god damnit
    [​IMG]

i forgot to buy the shit :mad:

im not worried though :D i got about 25 seeds of this strain ATM, im sure one of those 25 will make an excellent mother :)

20. #80 lalamann, Aug 17, 2012
    ill shit if i get 3 out of 3 females with non femed seeds xD, at the moment im making the assumption my indoor, and the outdoor plant on the RIGHT in my pictures will be the girls, the one on the left outdoors is stretching like a mother fucker and isnt very willing to top or start new internodal growth, the leaves are massive and it has a skunky smell, not fruity like the other and the indoor. Im guessing because it has been MORE than long enough for the plant to determine their own sex and start producing the necessary hormones for flowering

by the way, the entire series of the trailer park boys is on youtube, if you havnt seen it yet check it out, funny as shit
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaF23CT51vc&feature=plcp]Trailor Park Boys Season1 Episode1 TOP QUALITY 720p - YouTube[/ame]