Super Indica Bagseed Micro Grow (biggest seedling eva!)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by lalamann, Aug 5, 2012.

1. Yeh set link up When you start new journal I would like to see!!

2. Sorry to hear your plant hermied. Did you salvage any bud out of it, or was it still too young? Good luck with your new grow.

3. 1.8 grams dry

smoked ok, mild heady, definately noticeable though, tasted like hey though xD

4. Yea, immature bud sucks. I haven't smoked in 3 months since I said I wasn't giving my cash to sorry ass, no good to society people anymore. Got tired of waiting on my big girl (5 footer). Had another month to go. Said chop chop, in the box, and today she blazed. No taste, no smell, but I got high off the half-qtr from her :) Didn't even bother with taste testing. Roll a stogey, and sat my ass on the couch.

The best part of the high was that I grew it. I was more satisfied than high probably.

5. I just read this whole journal and almost cried :(

From the cat to the hermie, it read like a soap opera.

6. @Mimd Loving the avatar. Been eyeballing the legos section at stores the past few months as my son gets older. Thinking we might go through the phase of thousands of legos around the house at some point again. But man are they expensive anymore.

7. that is a bummer man

8. [quote name='"sm00thslp"']@Mimd Loving the avatar. Been eyeballing the legos section at stores the past few months as my son gets older. Thinking we might go through the phase of thousands of legos around the house at some point again. But man are they expensive anymore.[/quote]

Thanks man. I have plans for a lego stop-motion movie soon haha

9. Aw bummer :( I was looking forward to seeing the progress on this one.. oh well