super high speed metabolism, help!

Discussion in 'General' started by Sir Smoke A Lot, Jun 8, 2007.

1. hey all well first off im 19 yrs old so yea im younger, obviously a higher metabolism. but as you guys might have experienced too, this weed man....i cant put on a pound! i eat every meal of the day now and i think i have to start eating later at night to put on more weight. i just need to gain some weight! i keep growin, im about 6'4" now and since freshmen year i just havent been able to gain any weight, just keep stretchin out lol. i know that i should be loving it that my metabolism is fast because that will disappear with age, but i gotta put on some weight. im 6'4", only 171 lbs....i've always been a tall lanky guy with big hands, long arms and shit so its perfect for baskeball but its time to add some definition. wadda you guys think? any supplements out there thatll help build weight? thinkin about checkin out the GNC store...thanks in advance

2. Work out, and get steak,lol. Honestly, protein,fiber and lifting should help.

3. Drink a lot of cokes and eat a lot of cheeseburgers from mickey d's, you'll be fat in no time.

4. ^Probably the better approach, lift; maybe look into supplements for lifting (might even want to consult your doctor about what healthy steps to take).