Super High me

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Jaemercs, Feb 10, 2009.

1. anyone know where i can watch Super High Me for free? like a streaming video on the internet i dont want to download a virus on mistake.

2. He said he doesn't want a download, but whatever.

try searching it at www.watch-movies.net, thats how i watched it for the first time.

that'll give you a streaming video

3. piratebay.org

4. OH. Demoniod checks all torrents. You should be good.

5. Sign up for Netflix. It costs money per month but is such a great deal if you watch a lot of movies. Super High Me is also in their "Watch Instantly" section that you can stream on your computer, from Xbox Live, or from their special Netflix streaming TV box.

6. dont know if this is against the rules or not, but watch-movies.net has it.

7. i watched it on youtube, it was even on a playlist so i didnt have to click on a new vid every 9 minutes. and it was really good quality. or try googling watch super high me online or something similar, thats how ive found many movies:smoking:

8. I think its funny that we all spend hundreds on weed but wont pay 4 bucks to rent a movie - try pirate bay

9. dumb movie... but yeah just google it man

10. Man, SHM pisses me off. He has that amazing bud and the Volcano, and doesn't even inhale right. Fuck, it kills me.

11. Haha yeah I know what you mean, the movie wasn't good in my opinion, I would rather watch his comedy sketches.

12. Actually the reason i didn't like the movie was because i didn't think he was very funny - that's just me though.

13. Haha, I don't think the guy is too funny at all really. The first part of that movie where he can't smoke for 30 days is so dull, IMO. Then he goes about with his MMJ card, getting the dankest of the dank (at that time.) and doesn't even smoke it right. If he knew how to inhale properly, that cat wouldn't have even been functioning in that flick.

14. I agree in the movie he wasn't really funny. But have you ever seen some of his stand up acts? He is actually alright in my opinion, Idk i might just have a bad sense of humor

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7RyqHs79l0&feature=PlayList&p=0A63A36392E2AF9B&playnext=1&index=11"]YouTube - Doug Benson (LCS Season 4 Ep. 3)[/ame]

clip

15. well acctually now its www.watch-movies-links.net it took me forever to realize that stoned