Super High Me

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Spectrosphere, Feb 4, 2009.

1. In my opinion.. One of the shittiest movies ever made.. xD

Any other opinions? <_<

2. about as good as super size me only works when stoned

3. I don't like the fact that he thinks so big of himself.. He's like "Oh, I smoke pot alll the timeeee", and you can tell anytime he takes a hit, he's not even inhaling the shit.

4. Yea and they make this huge deal about " omg smoking pot everyday for a month is so much work blah blah blah" gimme a break you Scottish fuck

5. I must be a workaholic

6. #6 BigOrange2, Feb 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 7, 2009
    Haha, you guys are totally right.. I mean I'm 20 for fuck sake and have been smoking way more than this guy non stop for years.

I think he wanted people to think he didn't love every minute of it, lol

All that aside I thought the stand up in between bits was pretty funny

EDIT: Wow I must have been high when I typed this haha

7. The first time i saw it, i thought it was a pretty funny movie. Then i watched it again recently, and noticed it looks like he doesn't even inhale his smoke. That's when i lost all respect.

8. Its got its facts right, i recommend it as a documentary to give to ignorant parents/authority figures. But yeah, he smokes his joints like cigarettes, hardly even inhales:p

9. I mean, it's fairly obvious when he uses the volcanoe or the bong and shit, that he just holds all the smoke in the mouth. He just wants people to think hes a cool little pothead.. I mean, damn.. Sarah Silverman smoked more just in that one scene, than he did the entire movie. xD

10. Very shitty movie indeed, didn't even liked it the first time, supersize me was better ^^

11. Wasnt bad, wasnt great. Glad i barrowed it from a pal. Im sure it was a fun way for that dude to make some money, but i could have done a better job haha.