Super High, Me Too.

Discussion in 'General' started by HitTheVapeandGetRealBaked, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Alright you guys soooo prospectively I want to start a KickStarter campaign to fund a “Super high, me too”. Ideally, starting production late 2014 would be perfect for releasing prior to the 2016 polls, and giving California a "push".
    Content wise, We would follow the same algorithm of being high for 30 days, but I wanted to add an emphasis on other/healthier ways to consume rather than smoking, and feature currently prominent Pioneers within the marijuana community. Doug Benson would undoubtedly be a major one if I can get in contact with him.(Omnipop won't even hear of it) Badkittysmiles is also one, I would love to do a segment on/with her cooking. She's truly been a godsend for me, prior to me even joing GC.
    -I would also love to interview the parents of Abbey, the little girl whose parents were administering Tinctures for her seizures with success, and had their home raided. Read up on that shit.
    -I'd also love to include an interview with John Stewart, whose audience is comprised of “intellectual potheads.”
    These are just a few of the many ideas. I would love any help you guys could possibly offer. I want DOUGS Greenlight for the “Super High Me” name to be attached to it, prior to starting the KickStarter. I guess if I was clever I legally wouldn't need it, but that dudes an Idol. His guidance would truly be a blessing.

This project WILL happen and when it does it will make an impact nationwide with your help. Marijuana is multifaceted, and there are many facets yet to be shown. Including Abbeys!" Keep your ears open and your bowls full!!!

2. So what all are you looking for money wise?

Don't you just need a videocamera?

3. #3 HitTheVapeandGetRealBaked, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2014
    I'm not 100% positive yet, it depends on if I would have to pay for guest features or if cool comedians and people like John Stewart would just effectually make the time. I'm taking traveling and distribution into account too. If I can get a studio to pick it up and pay for the other half like the veronica mars movie, maybe theaters. If only Kickstarter funding, I would want it to go for free..
    Hannibal Burress' shot me down so far. :/ big ups to him though and the eric andre show.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Bump. Good idea, complicated idea. Throw me some input.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app