Super/Heavy stony strain?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Oriental Girl, Dec 22, 2006.

1. Hi, everyone.

I am looking for Super Stony/Heavy Stony strain.
    This is not for recreational purpose but for my sleeping disorders. So I want the one put me sleep with a few lungfull smokes.

Do you have any recommended strains from your experience?

I have some motherplants and seeds as follow, do you find something suitable one for that purpose?

NRS White Rhino (clones in flowering, not yet crop)
    MOD Dream Goddess (in veg, not yet crop)
    Mandala Speed Queen (in veg, not yet crop)
    Mandala Hashberry (seeds, not germed)
    KC36 (cropped, mine leaned towards sativa, good recreational buds but not heavy stoner)
    FMS C-99 (cropped, this is up-high one)

Thanks in advance.

2. youve got some nice strains there :) i dont really know anything about them to help you ,but i used to smoke this resin called "squidgy black" it was really soft stuff you could mold into any shape and that used to knock your head off ,a few bongs and an hour later and all you could do was sleep ,but ive not seen any of that around for a long time so it was pointles telling you really lol oh well :rolleyes:

3. Sure that wasn't just scraped bowl resin? lol

4. hashberry is supposed to be a real heavy stone, and white rhino is a body stone, will probably still help u sleep, i have sleeping problems, so i know how u feel... some strong mids of normal indicas we get around here usually did the trick, so im sure those 2 will knock u out

5. The Hashberry is very Indica and will get you to your bed. But if its at all possible try and get some Northern Lights seeds. Pure Indica, should get you in your dreams in no time.

6. Thank you very much all for your advises.

> UKCRONICGROWER
    I have not heared of "squidgy black", I will google it. Thanks.

> BrazyJay, JohnnyBlunt
    Thanks for your advises. I will germ Hashberry right away.
    Also I will buy femaleseeds' Northern Light and try.

seed_02.jpg

7. HA HA NO ITS NOT SCRAPINGS ,IT WAS ALLSO CALLED RED SEAL AND GOLD SEAL SOME TIMES U COULD FIND BITS OF RED OR GOLD SEAL IN IT ,ANYONE FROM THE UK REMEMBER THIS OR CAN STILL GET IT ?

8. yea Northern Lights will put you to sleep , best shit ive smoked

9. Ho yuss,

I remember with great fondness.

It was explained to me as being oil pressed, as opposed to the water pressed Lebanese etc.

T'was stinky stuff alright, and a real bodylock high.

9oz bars couldn't be stamped or branded like rocky, cos the squidgy wouldn't hold the shape of the brand for any length of time, so the bars were wrapped in coloured plastic 'seal' to denote source. I unremember the source locations sadly.

Red seal was readily available at minimal cost. If you bought black, you probably got red seal.

Gold seal was the bomb, but wasn't as easy to get hold of.

Silver seal. Holy crap! We once bought a bar of this stuff. Never seen it before (or again), but when you tore the bar apart (yes, tore, as in tear, as in; pull the bar apart with your hands) the inside was this dark green colour, and stunk to high heaven. You could see the plant matter that had gone into it and everything. That was the best weed I've ever smoked, and remains so to this day.

I last saw a bit af black about 2 years ago, in a field in Buckinghamshire, surrounded by a group of somewhat drunk bikers. Everyone had a little puff...Ah! the nostalgia!

10. Ha Ha Yeah Squidgy Is Awsome Weed I Never Had The Silver But I Had The Red And Gold The Smell Is Great Too Its Got Its Own Unique Smell That Ive Never Smelt On Any Other Weed ,last Time I Had Red Seal Was About 3 Yrs Ago ,would Love To Get My Hands On Some Again Sometime .

11. or go to a doctor and try to get a perscription for clonidine i take that and a single 1mg pill knocks me out in an hour and im 200lbs+

12. def Northern lights. two puffs o' that stuff and the sandman will lay you to rest.

13. I remember gold and red seal very well - they were the days eh? Havent seen anything like it around for a long time. Did ya ever have a go of something called cashmere? Fab!

14. hi hopeitworks ,yes there were the days lol, i cant remember cashmere but i was talking to an old friend last night about the old sorts of weed we used to get and he reminded me of " golf ball " which was very like squiidgy black, if you got it in a 9 bar it had little dimples all over it like a golf ball lol and allso "rainbow bar " it was a solid resin and was made up of different layers of different coloured resin ,(browns ,blacks etc )that was some good stuff :D

15. NL will do the trick for you nicely, but I like the smoke and taste of blueberry much better.