Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super Hearing

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smoke Monster, May 6, 2011.

1. Ok, when I smoked last night I ended up with this super man style hearing. It was crazy how good my hearing became. Has anyone else had this happen to them? Is this normal?

2. It happens to me a lot when I'm listening to music. I feel I can hear every little tap, rattle, drum kick, guitar strum, etc. And it's though they are all on separate tracks if you know what I mean. I can even hear little underlying beats that I KNOW no one sober would hear, and I don't know if it's in my head or if it's actually there. But yeah, usually it feels like the music is literally flowing past my ears haha.

3. I'm sure you thought you had super human hearing. THC can act as a hallucinogen, which includes your hearing. I've had some times where after smoking some dank, I would listen to a song at a really low volume and I swear I was hearing the most epic guitar riffs imaginable but after turning up the volume, there wasn't even a guitar playing in the first place!

4. It's weird. I have army ears even when I'm not high. And honestly, it seems really cool but it is very and I repeat, very annoying at times. There's this condition called tinnitus I've got, it's basically this really sharp high frequency noise which you hear everywhere you go, despite anything you do or listen to. It projects from the mind apparently caused by the burnt hairs inside your ear. It's incurable as well. So being able to hear that high pitched frequency normally trips me out without MJ. But guess what? I found something that soothes the noise...... MJ! :).

5. Marijuana stimulates your senses. Simple as that, I fly fighter jets when i'm high as tits.