Super Growth Using Ultrasonic Frequencies!

Discussion in 'Advanced Growing Techniques' started by Dug, May 12, 2009.

1. Well actually it was an item i aquired through one of my bosses so i have no idea i can do some quick research for ya but i know it is a specialty item. Completely organic foliar spray. Crap i was gonna write down what was in it but i forgot haha. ill just get it tomorrow =P. But just google Sonic Bloom and you should find something. i think i am going to ramp up the foliar feeds to two times a week since im runnin 24/7 light cycle.

2. If its organic then I don't think you'll have any problems. But what about the sounds, mate?
    Are they audible? Can you hear anything? birds singing and shit? That's what I read on their site. So they are stimulating growth by jubjecting the plants to sounds similar to those that are heard during the spring?

Tell me something more about the specifics of the sounds please.

~Dug.

3. Yes they use the frequencies of those birds but it does not sound like that they just play all the tones together as one sound. We as humans can distinguish it but the plants do not. That in turn makes the plants open it pours to absorb the due that would usually collect in the morning. They tell you to play it 45min before and 45 min after the feeding so that the plant absorbs all the nutrients.

4. Thanks for the reps and good words, mates. It's really good to know that people are interested in new things, willing to explore new possibilities.

Keep in touch, I'm currently experimenting some more with a new technique, which, at least for me, has done a huge difference in the way I grow. More info in a new thread soon to be posted.

Keep a child's perspective to new things, as a sceptisist's trojan horse.

Hell,
    Talk about a good metaphor.^^

Thanks again.

~Dug

5. #25 Mr. Mojorising, May 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 7, 2009
    Interesting stuff. I wonder what the frequency of a utra sonic humidifier is perhaps the transducder could be place in the resivor on a deep water culture/aero unt the enegery should radeiate(sp) up the plants roorts. I would be cheap and easy to try. Ultra sonic cleaners may also worth looking into.
    I am not a electronics expert but I have worker as a tech for over tw enty years and have lots of experance with RF antennas, satellite (TV) CATV systems as well. I can not do any experements of this nature at this time(to busy with other important issues). So please keep updating your finding if you try this. I look forward to investigating this myself hopefully in the not to distant future.

PS Dug check out the (edit)if you have not already. I have been a memember since it inception. PM me if you join i will let you know my handle over there.
    Cheers

6. Smoove, mate, this article that you found has opened a whole new world to our experiment. Thanks.

Here are some interesting points, just to illustrate its significance to those bored to read it all.

"What is particularly interesting is what happens when at the moment when the amino-acid brought by its tRNA is being hooked onto the ribosome. Something happens that Joel Sternheimer discovered, namely that the amino-acid at that moment emits a signal. This signal is a wave of quantum nature which is precisely called a scaling wave. This means that it connects different scales together and more particularly the scale of each amino-acid to the scale of the processing protein. This signal has a certain frequency and a certain wavelength."

A sound, mates! A sound is emited from the very core elements of an organism, every time a part of a protein is being constructed! Interesting enough fact on its own, but lets take a look at some other points, too. It gets better! ^^

"The protein melodies or proteodies we can hear acoustically are transpositions 76 octaves down of the quantum melodies of proteins. When organisms, whatever plants or animals, listen to the melody of a protein transposed, a resonance phenomenon occurs, which is scale resonance and will stimulate or inhibit, in case of phase opposition, the corresponding protein synthesis."

Now, offcourse he meant that they are transpositions 76 octaves up, not down, we all do stoner mistakes. What this means, however, is that by finding out the resonance frequency of a protein, we can stimulate or inhibit its synthesis. It means that we can directly impact the physiology of plants using sounds! This is the key to explain why our ultrasonic frequencies have had these effects on our trees!

I've been diving in texts and articles concerning these things, for the past week or so. Molecular biology is no easy subject, and I really hope I don't get to a point where my will for knowledge is dwarfed by the nessecity for academic studies in order to further proceed.

I know it's a long shot, but if any of you mates has an academic background in one of the fields concerning this experiment, your contribution would be priceless.

Here are the things I have dwelved into so far, apart from the things mentioned in previous posts.

a)Finding an exact list of the proteins synthesized within the cannabis plant's ribosome, and their specific functions. A long, cumbersome process. Also, their structure. This is needed for (b).

b)Algorithms for calculating the resonance frequency of microscale particles, depending on their structure.

c)Theoretic harmony. I need to have a way firmer grip on the notions concerning music and sound in general.

d)Funding this experiment. I need to get a larger plant population under experimental observation. Space is really an issue here, and sound is not something which has only localized effects. A sound signal can easily bathe all my house plants in the same frequency, spoiling the objectivity of the different experimental observations.
    So a larger space is needed, with isolated chambers.
    Also, the equipment for measuring and emiting specific frequencies is ridiculusly expensive. Not sure why. But it seriously impairs my process. I don't live in a place where cultivating cannabis plants is easy, so for obvious reasons I cannot set up any funding plan. I'm stuck on this one. Any idea would be really appreciated. I mean it.

As you can see, mates, there is a lot to be done here, and there are some problems that must be overcome.

Once again, I strongly encourage anyone willing to spend some time exploring these exciting possibilities to do so, and share any findings here so that we, as a whole, will get a better spherical understanding on the specifics of this project.

Just imagine the possibilities. What if we could, in some time, produce results that would change the way we grow alltogether? Some of the things that may very well come out of this, as illutstrated in previous posts and sources cited within this thread, are more rapid growth, tighter nodes, less vulnerability to draught, higher resistance to diseases, higher potency in desired components, and even direct control on veg/flowering phases, by controlling the synhtesis of the respective proteins.

Although a few of these results have been already achieved with epxeriments utilizing sound waves, the majority of them is still theory. There is a lot of work that needs to be done, and every little idea, every thought, really counts.

I have just ordered 1500 seeds of Phalaris Arundinacea, in order to secure a good sized plant population upon which I can experiment faster, as these plants have a very rapid growth. There is also another reason I chose this species, as some of you may very well know, but its outside the scope of this thread. Mr Mojorising can elaborate a little bit more on this subject, I'm sure. ;)

Keep in touch, I'll keep you posted on the latest progress.

I've been a silent reader there for quite some time, mate, excellent forum. Maybe it is time for me to join, see you around the hyperspace boards, friend. Thanks for your post, interesting ideas. :wave:

Take care, guys. See you on the flip side.. :rolleyes:

~Dug

7. SWIM joined the nexus mate! :cool:

8. id like to see a side by side in two tents. If you do produce more lanky plants, this could actually be a benefit for scrog growers like myself. Would be able to cut down on veg time.

It says the radishes basically got ripe weeks before the others. I wonder what this would do to the ripening time of ganja. Take a 8 week cycle and make it 5. Take a 2 month veg and turn it into 1. You got my hooked. Subscribed!

Good work for surfacing this knowledge dug.

9. Thanks mate, appreciated. :wave:

I got a friend of mine, biologist, to look some more into this, as an oppinion coming from an academic environment will be priceless indeed. Maybe she will provide me with some much needed info about the way things work deep down there.

And...

Good news!

I've been recently contacted by an individual willing to further our experiments on a WAY bigger population of plants than the one I currently have. Also, he has dwelved into some even more radical techniques, and this is a good opportunity to push a bit further the borders of this experiment's scope. He suggested a collaboration of some sort, so we will be able to do some parallel expansion of our knowledge.

I am really glad to see that more people are interested in techniques that are still experimental. Truth be told, I strongly believe that it is individuals like us who are in the frontline of plant growing techniques exporation. Mainstream growers, researchers and companies rarely have the ability to dwelve into this sort of work.

I really hope that more and more people will be open to new suggestions.

Keep in touch.

~Dug

10. #30 Mr. Mojorising, Jun 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2009
    Interseting update. I wonder if the resonate frequencences that effect the protien systhesis are the same for all plants. I would suspect not because the mass and shape of the protien would effect is resonate frequency. Just like a tuning fork of differente sizes and weight wll resonate at different frequencies even though they were struck or stimulated by the same frequiency. As the wave travels we are also dealing with harmonics mulitplying expodentually. Thats what comes to my mind but I am not a expert some one correct me if I am wrong in all or parts.

Also since we are dealing with quantum events here ie a wave. Since waves and particles seem to be able to change into to each other depending upon how they they are observed this may also play a into this experement. As Einstien said Spooky.

Also I have no ideal what freq. we are dealing with but a under water transducer at a low amplitude placed in a liquid (resivor of deep water culture) most likley yery little should be transmitted thru the air outside the liquid. This may enable one to contain the ultrasound in the liquid with out contaminating the air around allowing one to run experemenst with close proxcimity to one another. sorry about the spelling but im in a rush

Cheers

11. Every particle has a resonance frequency, depending on its size, structure, and density. It's just a matter of calculating those frequencies for each individual particle (ie protein). Then, by transposing it at a scale emitable by our equipment, an inhibition or boost of this specific particle would take place, since every frequency resonates with its harmonics. The possibilities are only limited by our knowledge. Looking into it, there's a bunch of material for reading out there :rolleyes:

Take care.
    ~Dug

12. #32 Mr. Mojorising, Jun 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2009
    Dug wrote
    Why do I get the feeling that I am alone in this shit? We need more people eager to experiment with their plants. The cost and risk is minimal, and the potential benefits are overwhelming! Get involved.

I realy wish I could get involved in this hands on but I am Just to busy and dont have space to do any experements now. I dont know what results we will get but we you could post this at the Nexus plant form. There are olny about 2000 members but the Guest traffic is BIG maybe some one browsing the site wiil see the thread and get involved some one with real schooling as apposed to someone like me with nothing but a 2year degree and lots of self taught. I wish I did not need money could spend my life doing experements I am interested in as opposed to what SOCIETY thinks is best for me.

edit just found this looks like looks expensive ultrasonic aero setup [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiL3OXvKf7E"]YouTube - Nutramist Ultrasonic Foggers[/ame]

take care:smoking:

13. Society is the sum of our mutual agreements, mate, as I'm sure you'll know. This is the great paradox of humankind; WE limit ourselves. Freedom to do what ever we like lies just a decision ahead of us, and still, few of us undertake this style. Because we don't want to be marginalized, outcasts from a self-righteous system.

I'm with you on this one, mate. Some of these days I'm gonna say "Fuck society, western culture, belief systems, religion, politics, economy and all this malarchey", and take a hike.

Just 15 minutes is not enough, if you know what I mean..

Enough rambling, see you there, dude, to the other side of the universe. Where creation is an ability which we haven't yet forgotten about.

Luck,

~Dug.

14. my eyes have been opened
    I will try this
    and report back in a week:cool:

15. Well i Don't know about the Plants getting the Right Frequency ,But i think you Guys Should Have seen what i Seen the other Day an Old Boy Must have been At least late 70s and he was Walking along the side of Loch ness With Back Pack on and His Thumb out ,It is the most Inspiring and Optimistic thing i ever Seen :D ,I have been Travelling and working when and were i want for a summer in a hotel then move on to a hot Climate for the Summer ,Its out there Waiting Just stick out Your Thumb ;).And Read Jack Kerouc Book On the Road .

16. Nice post, nice vibe, nice name, mate. Mr McLuhan would have been proud!!
    "Then, again, finnagen, wake and fly once again." ~Finnegans wake.

Keep it up, dude.:wave:

17. That's great, man. Take care as to not over grow them, use some kind of supplement. When I used only the frequencies, they grew very fast but a bit thin. Give'em more of what they like ^^

Keep in touch!

~Dug

18. I'm gonna go to radioshack right now and pick up all the parts for it. you don't happen to have a picture of your gizmo you put together, do you?

when i figure out how i'm going to do it, i'll post a pic.

also, this is really interesting, kudos on the find, Dug

19. im gonna do this tomorrow if i have the energy

20. Thnx dude.

Sure, I'll hook you up with a couple of pics of the generator, trying to show the connections. I hope it will help you create yours, and maybe post some more pics taken during the wiring.

Keep in touch, pics soon.

Go for it, yota, DIY stuff like this are a great way to spend your afternoon. Burn a bowl or two and get to work, I'm always amazed at how rewarding it feels to create such stuff. :smoke:

PS: If any of you needs to measure the actual frequency produced by his generator, a neat trick to do it is using a pulse detector, they're available in most uni labs and technical stores.

See you around mates

~Dug