Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super good deal

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by stratez, Apr 7, 2012.

1. I got all this k for only $20:

image-2740290255.jpg

2. Looks like a fat nug. Can you take some shots out of the bag homie?

3. looks to be 5-7 grams of mid grade marijuana. is the bud any good?

4. oh yea nice ninja starr hahaa

5. [quote name='"jeffdankity"']looks to be 5-7 grams of mid grade marijuana. is the bud any good?[/quote]

It's okay, nothing special. But it was hella good deal

6. take pics of the buds

7. I get that for 10 bro if its dat middd

8. we are very proud of you. congrats.

9. lol you guys are rough he's probably young give him a break I used to think scoring 15-16grams of reg for 50 12-15 years ago was a great deal!

10. Yeah guys come on look at his hand hes like 14 trying to fit in and smoke schwag

11. u must be some kind of hand expert

12. just cuz u have chod fingers sorry was just guessin

13. It looks about right for the dankness of the nug. Pretty much average.

But the hand does look a little small, and the ninja star nonchalantly lying there.

14. yeah i dont know any adult that would put ninja star in background lol :smoke:

15. Then the adults you know must be pretty lame, haha.

16. Yeah they are :rolleyes: totally bro

17. I have to agree with this guy. My ninja friends don't keep their weapons and throwing blades on their bed, they keep them in their ninja belt. Duh.