Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super glued slide bowl piece is it okay to smoke out of?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420swag, May 1, 2012.

1. Hey just got this bong from a friend for 5 dollars but the slide bowl piece was broke so i super glued it together and im wondering if its okay to smoke out of any help?

Attached Files:

2. anyone please i neeeeed to know

3. do u think i could be hurt bad or shuold i just go ahead and do it

4. in other words would you inhale the fumes from heated glue.

umm, nah.

5. well idk tho cus i put in back together and held it where it fits together then glued so the glue is on the outside so now do u think its straight

6. no and its not gonna last very long. time for a new slide

7. any suggestions? that i can replace the slide with until then and i think im just gonna do it anyways lol

8. u should of burned the peices back together then rinse the bowl with rubbing alcohol

9. Why did you ask then?

:D

10. u cant do that lol

11. well would u if u had nothing else

12. my friend did it to his i smoked out of it....

i broke my sister's bowl once i new she would flip shit so i glued it back together no one was the wiser it worked didnt taste chemicaly or have any negitive side affect ... that i know of. that being said i also used to smoke out of socket's in waterbottle's all the time and i know for a fact plastic heated up give's off toxin's and has killed kid's before..i didnt know that then .. it didnt kill me you should be fine just dont over due it with the glue use as little as possible

13. i forgot to say my sis and i used the bowl for like 2 month not eveyday but evey once in a while and it broke i think when she droped it on concrete..

14. thanks so much thats the kind of answer i was lookin for now i feel safe to smoke it

15. [quote name='"420swag"']
    u cant do that lol[/quote]

Yea u could with a torch it works trust me

16. Man...I wonder what its like to be "not-smart"

It looks confusing

17. Dude you completely neglected all the answers that are smart choices till you got one that said to go ahead and do it. Not very smart. Seriously you shouldn't do it, it's not necessarily gonna kill you, but it sure as hell is bad for you.

18. Try heating it up, see if some nasty looking fumes come off of it, but if it doesnt smell, bubble or anything it should be fine..

IMHO, i would just buy a new slide..

19. c'mon man be smart don't do it.

really, it's super glue.