Super Glue - Full tower PC grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by CrisWithNoH, Apr 19, 2018.

1. Subbed, just starting my first micro grow myself. Still have a little work to do on my box. Definitely gonna follow though looks great

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  2. Love your ingenuity of using the computer tower case. I added on a small shed in my back yard and my grow area is about 3 ft. x 3 ft. with 6 ft of overhead space. I thought that was pretty "micro" until I saw your case idea. Good luck with it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks brotha ! She’s been showing some signs of deficiencies, taking care of that now.

She’s been transplanted into a larger pot.

Fed with

5ml FloraMicro
    5ml FloraGro
    2.5ml FloraBloom
    2.5ml SuperThrive

1 month 6 days

IMG_0870.JPG

IMG_0871.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. 2 - 3 hours after the feeding/transplant

IMG_0873.JPG

5. Almost 24 hrs after transplant

IMG_0875.JPG

IMG_0876.JPG

IMG_0879.JPG

6. Can you stack something on the case as an extension of your stealth box to house the lights? My first grow was a stealth gun safe

• Like Like x 2
  7. That’s actually why I purchased the LED light, it was to save some space but the top of the case is solid And wouldn’t want to cut through it to be honest.

8. Looking great in the pc case. I love seeing these micro grows.
    I wound up cutting into the top of mine due to height and heat issues, but that ended any stealth. Had to move it to a closet which has me wondering why im even using the box.
    Cant wait to see how yours turns out.. Good luck

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yea that’s what I was worried about initially, never had thought I would let it get this big to be honest. Thanks for checking out the grow this is her this morning.

Watered with 6.0 Ph on 05/28/2017.

6ml FloraMicro
    5ml FloraGro
    3ml FloraBloom
    2.5ml CalMag
    .25ml Superthrive

IMG_0887.JPG

IMG_0888.JPG

IMG_0886.JPG

10. It's too bad it got so big it's not really like you can keep it in the pc case anymore. What are your plans for concealment? Or is that not an issue

• Like Like x 1
  11. I actually still plan on keeping it in the pc case, the LED I ordered will save me a ton of space. As soon as the light arrives I will be switching to flower ASAP.

12. The light upgrade, pretty happy. Did some hard lst and will be starting flowering.

IMG_0895.JPG

IMG_0896.JPG

IMG_0898.JPG

IMG_0899.JPG

13. IMG_0900.JPG

Ima have to keep tying her up when she stretches but I think we’ll be fine.

14. Just went through your grow. Plant looks healthy. But I see that you started with the Miracle Death of MJ. I stay away from miracle grow products. I literally went to 3 stores today looking for perlite that wasn’t MG brand.

from the beginning since you started added nutes the plant was burning.

Although it wasn’t too much. She still looks healthy. The LED looks nice but I would hope she’s either an auto flower or dwarf strain because she’s gunna STRETCH in flower.

I hope to see a good yield!

15. You could also side mount the light and keep pulling the colas apart and toward your fan, that gives you more head room. Think about how plants chase the sun, they always stretch toward it. When you switch to flower they're gonna stretch. They can do that with your light side mounted and vented out the front.

16. The preference that lights be top mounted in a micro grow is ridiculous. The entire enclosure is bathed in light. And reflective material enhances the penetration. Save the head space and side mount the light.

17. Or both, winefridge6.JPG