Super Fun Shit to do while high... THE SECOND!

Discussion in 'General' started by Duelix, Feb 12, 2012.

1. So this one is a lot simpler than the previous. I'm gonna make a format for these threads because IMO, they kick ass.
    So...

Highness needed (1-10): 8
    Difficulty level: Easy

Assumed) Get high

Step 1)
    Go get the application youtube to mp3. It is free and KICKS ASS! Download youtube songs for free and with a shitload of features. Here's the link:

For macs (what I use): Download YouTube to MP3 for Mac - Extract MP3 audio from YouTube videos. MacUpdate.com

For PC (something I have not tried, look around) for better ones: Free YouTube to MP3 Converter - Download.com

Step 2
    Now go and get itunes. If you already have itunes, skip this step

Step 3
    Download from youtube! Here are some recommended things.

For lulz: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRMBxnxWiNQ]TROLLOLOL FULL - YouTube[/ame]
    For seriousness: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEQMkzjcLEA]deadmau5 - Some Chords - YouTube[/ame]

Step 4
    Now that they're downloaded, open them up and make your default mp3 itunes. So they should open up in itunes

Step 5 (THE IMPORTANT ONE)
    Once you open the song, press either control t (PC's) or command t (macs).
    Alternatively, you can go to the view menu, then visualizer.

Step 6
    Prepare to get your mind fucking blown

Does this work while sober? Not so much

2. OMG!!

Are you talking about playing a song and watching the visualizer?

3. Yeah!!!!

Wait shit this guide shouldn't have been that long.

Oh well :smoke:

4. Keeps these threads coming, I def. like the official layout haha

5. lol'd haha you just invented the fire
    i think winamps random vis are much better and trippy

6. I like the download, a lot easier then going using the website version and the trololol visual is pretty sweet still waiting for deadmau5 to download

7. Another discovery: Go to the itunes thing, go to a RADIO station (top left under library) and then hit the visualizer for visualized any music.

Holy shit that thing is amazing, beats the windows media and some ordinary fractal by so much. I feel like I'm getting shot through the universe watching that (and that's sober)