Super Flea Yields Decent Mini GonG

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Snowy Sessions, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Went to the superflea today, found a lil shop called "Pipe Dreams". Got this lil GonG for $30. Fist official bong. i was lookin at a nice bubble bottom ADS. prolly get it next time.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. That could probably fit in a big jacket pocket. Good pick up. Especially for the price! Any thoughts on how thick it is? Looks like 3mm.

3. AWW! How cute! :p

That is pretty cool, looks like it has backsplash though.:mad:

4. Nice little tube for that price man :bongin: Oh, Superflea in Cheektowaga? My friend got his first gong piece there, Pipe Dreams too actually lol.

5. I dont understand the downstem...

It looks like a connected bowl/downstem.

6. I see what you're saying trikky, but I think the bowl pulls out somehow... or it could just be a lil ghetto, cause if they're connected, it's still only as long as a normal bowl :p

But that's pretty cool... I like mini bongs, altho it's too bad they didn't do a better job on the slide, connected or otherwise it's a bit ugly.

7. actually, backsplash isnt bad, thats just water from me rinsing it out.

yeah, in cheektowaga. nice.

the bowl is connected to the downstem, i was tryin to getty a diffy sownstem with it, and a slider. but i didnt feel like waitin around for the guy to find one that was the right length (lot of ppl there) so im gonna try to get one next time i go. works for now though.

8. lol that bong is cool but the slide is weak lol. get a diffy on that thing and it will be sweet. nice pick up.

9. yeah thats waht i need.

10. Nice pickup dude, looks like you could fit a lot of bud in that bowl hot damn...

I have my 2-piece GonG too, 18" tall, 14.5mm joint.. thing still rips, even without the 3 separate pieces (and thus no diffuser)

11. lol. yeah. a full bowl gets me and 2 buddies set. another one usually kills us. :smoke:

12. yeah. fits in my Special Blend coat easy. the thing is made by snowners, for snowners

13. The slide is perfectly fine... Its a $30 bong dude, what do you expect? A worked german style diffusor with art work on it?