Super female and light question

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by LightBringer, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Hey everyone

I've real new to growing but I want to plan ahead.
    The way I understand, cloning is the way to go after you have a nice and healthy female. I dont think ordering seeds every now and then is the way to go, (anyone does that?).

Problem is, if I want to keep cloning, that means mommy has to stay in vegetative state for ever, that means she will need her own closet that has 18/6 while I have another closet
    with 12/12.

I only have one closet for now, and I fear detection and costs being increased by adding another closet. Is there a way to keep a super female with only 1 closet?

Thanks in advance!

2. Just don't have a mother; clone from your clones!

3. Thanks for the response.

But how should that work?
    Again lets say I have 1 closet, and I want to take clones, however the lights are in flowering timing, and the clones I want to take should get into a place with vegetative timing no?

OR, did you mean that just before harvest, i'm taking clones, then chopping off everyone, harvesting them, then the clones will get a clean closet with 18/6? Kind of like a continues lifecycle...
    That means a plant can be forced back into vegetative from flowering if timing is changed! is that correct???