Super fast girl

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Lerf, Jan 12, 2012.

1. So I just ended a 2 year relationship and this girl I've known since high school is so in love with me I gues s because I listen to due step and do safe drugs like heR. So today she said she wants to date me and it will be kind of long distance but we can meet each other halfway. She's pretty cool but She's kinda fast but she's pretty cute. Yes no

2. Hahaha.

I never jump into anything that easy.

3. The thing is I don't wanna say no cause she's kinda hot

4. Super fast? Like... she cums real fast?

Maybe you're just looking for a rebound, that's all its gonna end up being most likely... If you're ok with that then go for it.

Buuut, if you know it would effect you emotionally in the future than seriously think about the repercussions of your actions. I mean, you are just coming out of a 2 year relationship, that's a loooong fucking time to share with someone.

5. Fast a s in like she wants to date and if I don't date her she doesn't wanna waste her time

6. Please tell me English is your second language.

7. Itis but part of the problem is this iPad spellcheck bs

8. If she wants to get with you that fast then imagine how many other guys got in her pants that quick.

Herpes isn't cute.

9. I thought fast was old school jargon for slutty.

But it's new school for dating?

The balls is going on here man.

10. It is cute if you draw little smileys on them.

But in all seriousness, OP, you can get your rebound kicks on, but some day, we all must master those moments of loneliness, when there is no one else to turn to, when we truly must become comfortable with -- hold on, my ex is calling.......

11. hit it and quit it

12. Is there a tiger in them tight fitting jeans???

13. Don't do it bro, gettin bad vibes...

also there is no such thing as safe drugs

[​IMG]

just sayin

14. Do you really not know the answer to your question? Come on...

15. Smash and dash

16. She's in love with you because you like dub step and safe drugs:confused:

17. Rave girls are usually some skanky, nasty, binky suckin ho-bags

18. I've come to learn that any girl that is that easy to get with isn't worth it in the long run. You may get some pussy out of it, but they are most likely not all there in the head and will ruin your life