Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super faint line on at home test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BadWhiteKid, Aug 24, 2016.

?

Will I pass?

Poll closed Aug 31, 2016.
  1. Yes, you will pass

3 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Tough luck buddy. Looks like you're SOL

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. image.jpeg So I've got a drug screen in a few days for my clinicals and I am going out of my mind! I've taken several at home tests and they all come back with an insanely faint line. I am not a heavy smoker, maybe 1-2 bowls every 2 to 3 days. This is really the first time I've quit smoking for a long time though (I haven't smoked for about 3 weeks). I am 6'3" and about 240 lbs. Please help me get peace of mind, and if you honestly think I'll fail the drug screen then let me know so I can look down other avenues. I will post a picture of my test as well.

2. Any line is a pass, faint or not. I'm fairly certain that is indicated somewhere in the instructions or packaging.

• Like Like x 1