Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super duper noobish queston

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by long john, Sep 5, 2009.

1. I was looking thru a bunch of stuff and found some weed that does not belong to me. As far as I knew I was the only stoner living in this house... apparently not.
    It's only about a gram. Anyways for some weird reason this shit has no smell... what the fuck??? It's a bud of what appears to be shitty weed... but has no smell.... So I'm not really sure what my question is here... but can someone maybe explain why this might be to me?

2. smoke it and find out haha and pics would be cool too...

It may be watercured bud. I've read that it has no smell... but this is probably really unlikely

3. its a trap, your parents laced it with deadly chemicals to test you. you end up dead an they know you been smokin weed homey

4. Maybe it's just really old... cuz when I touched the bud it crumbled into three pieces lol. I'll post pics later. And yes... I plan on smoking it...

5. don't say i didn't warn ya:smoking:

6. Yeah dude that's sketch as SHIT.
    Post pics.

7. someone who liveD in the house smokeD weed its left over..
    stoners hide weed when theyre stoned perhaps it was a forgotten stash

i wouldnt smoke dat either

8. Sounds like you found someone's stash, might be your parents' or a sibling's?
    Pictures would probably let us help you a whole lot more haha

Personally, I wouldn't smoke it, if you think it's old. It's not like you paid for it and whoever did obviously has not done anything with it ahah

9. no, its not. over time (especially not so good bud) loses its smell. I have a ton of shake from awhile ago that was left open somewhat and doesnt smell anymore, yet gets me high everytime.

just smoke it dude

10. this thread is funny, some people are like noo dont smoike it because i dont some that much, and the others are like yeah smoke it i smoke all the time

HAHA

=P

11. Smoke it. And you may be coughing that will be harsh.
    but Also you might get a really couchlock high, and get a headach near the end. Iv smoked weed that was in a baggie that was 4months old. I found in my closet. that was some harsh mids. but hell it got me high.

12. #12 long john, Sep 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 5, 2009
    Pics may be a bit useless since this weed looks like everyday normal low quality weed... but I can post a pic or two if you guys really wanna see.
    I'll prolly just smoke it tomorrow thanks guys...

Oh btw, it's not a forgotten stash of mine, it was in one of those dimebags... I've never once in my life put weeds in dimebag.

13. People always want to see picture of weed.:D Its like seeing nude pictures good or bad people want to see it at least once. No one (dicks excluded) will rag on you for posting crap you found.

"Dude you shouldn't have found that weed, I think you got ripped off, its crap"

Hehe anyway, Maybe it just has been sitting out for way to long, and its low quality to begin with so yeah the bulk of the smell just peaced out.

14. Haha... okay dude ... Pics comming tomorow...

15. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It may not LOOK so bad but when you touch it it's all stale... anyways I just fineshed smoking it now... I'm only a tiny-tiny bit buzzed right now....

16. Good to know you smoked dat shit good.
    If you die, make sure you let us know.

17. Meh... I've smoked worse before....

18. doesnt look too bad.. idk

ask whos it was

19. Yeah man!
    Haha that scent peaced out! ((We used that term all the time here))

Smoke it up Cheech!

20. That weed looks pretty bad to be honest. Maybe it's just Cambridge but I've never seen anything below very high mids around here.

I know you've already smoked it, but you should find out whose weed it was, maybe you'll have someone new to toke up with. If they ask, tell them you smoked it, but offer to share a joint or two with them in return, only fair :p