Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super Duper Kush

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by tinytank32, Jul 1, 2013.

1. #1 tinytank32, Jul 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2013
    For 1 gram I got this called super kush! so excited haha ( only costed 12 dollars too!) ^_^

Attached Files:

2. whatre those?? stems?!

3. Dude I love it!! I bought some resin for $20 bucks too....super resin! I was so excited!

Attached Files:

4. lmao ya'll are killing me, stop, I'm rolling on the floor right now!

5. #5 tinytank32, Jul 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2013

the dealer told me it was the part of super kush, where you get haha the highest lol

6. yeah you're def a troll. funny too. i thought you were serious with the stem.

7. [​IMG]

8. They some sticky looking stems none the less.

9. dude my br0 just hooked me up with a ounce of dat sticky icky purp og daddy dank sour kush d jellybean for only $450!!

what do u guys think? this thing is covered in kyrtslas!

[​IMG]

10. not even purple though.... you got robbed G

peep these dank nugs i scooped recently, some TRUE purple diesel. shit stanks. 

[​IMG]

11. This is truly funny great thread

12. #12 flexham420, Jul 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2013
    You smoking stems bro??

came up on this oregano kush

[​IMG]

13. Only 45/g for this dank, yellow bud in the middle. Smoking with some goddamn can't believe it's not butter 1373304345761.jpg

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. To the corn, thats funny but ive actually smoked some mids we call corn and they aint too bad for middies!