Super Duper CFL Grow! (LST) (MACROS)

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by BluntStep, May 30, 2012.

1. Whats good my fellow blades?
    This will be my 3rd grow on here, but this will be the 1st with a clone of a real strain!!
    The last two times i got some pretty awesome bud just from bag seed so im really excited to see what i can do with a real strain!

The second picture is a Nug from my last grow

The first one is the four clones i just got tonight!! :hello::D

Ill be upgrading the whole setup i was using last time, so stay tuned!

Check out the other grows! Round 1 Round 2

Attached Files:

2. Alright guys Transplanted them into separate solo cups, one of them is looking a little limp. its been a while since i was growing last any ideas what to perk up that one clone and to ensure these little girls make it would be greatly appreciated!

Also redid my old growbox i used in all my other grows with new panda plastic and a new fan. cleaned it up a bit and she was lookin brand new!

Attached Files:

3. Hello every one its looking like its day 24.
    Iv got my mother plant looking good!
    Just cloned her yesterday!
    Still have all four clones!
    two of them are still pretty much the same size as when i got them the other one is starting to take shape!

but anyways just a little up date with pics n some macros of the preflowers

:D

Attached Files:

4. Yikes man. If your clone is same size as a month ago migt be little worried.
    None the less looking good man

5. yeah i had given up hope on those two last week, no matter what i did i couldnt
    make them happy so i figured they would be dead in a few days but then they made a spectacular turn around.
    yesterday i noticed they were starting to look healthier and today
    you can see some new growth on both! :hello:

but thanks for your input man hope you can stick around for the grow, I have a much
    better environment to grow in this time around (a non apartment!). I can finally do some real growing with a bigger setup!

Have a good one dude!
    :wave:

6. Nice man! Love the sight of new growth on a clone.Kudos to your patience.
    Ill definitely hang around and see what you have going on. Sounds like some serious growing is going down! Peace man

7. alrighty its day 27 for the first set of four clones
    day 5 for the newest clone i took.

Just did all the LSTing for the mother and my 1st and 2nd plant to be flowered.
    iv gotta start getting and idea of the ratio of plants in flowering/plants vegging.
    so i can get a nice harvest cycle.
    uhmm hmm yeah going to start feeding the mother plant and the one other clone
    a very light nutrients mix (foxfarm) in their next watering.

yeah shouldnt be too too much longer b4 i stick a plant in flowering, im planing
    on flowering my 1st plant early just so i can get some nuggets quicker.
    but either way good times everyone thanks for watching.
    peace.
    :wave:

Attached Files:

8. Alrighty guys n girls!
    its day 40 just got back from a week long trip last night.
    The girls were looking a little wilted but nothing a good watering cant take
    care of!

I transplanted one out side in the soil ( i know its really late but its just for shits and giggles)
    iv got another thats outside in a pot just waiting to be re-potted and put into flowering!

I also took two clones today and my last clone i took is doing well!

so yeah thanks for check in it out i welcome any and all comments!
    feel free to speak your mind!
    peace every one!

Attached Files:

9. Alright here's some harvest pics lol
    all of its outdoor
    haven't finished my flowering room.....

check it out pretty dank for like not doing anything to them..... and putting them out super late.

Attached Files: