Super-Dooper-High (a strange event)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by McChicken, May 31, 2009.

1. lol i'm reallly high right now, but I am gonna share a story of a few days ago, when I was even higher.

So, me and some of my friends hotboxed one of their cars, and smoked a few blounts. It was some pretty good stuff, and I did get pretty high. So we were driving to Little Ceasers and it hit me. I could not put my words together, and I swear, I could not remember words. I was trying to think of the word for "keychain" and I kept replacing it with this weird, combination of syllables, something like "Shreee-Werrr". It was so confusing.:smoke:

This thread probably seems unnessesary, but it was just so confusinggg.

:wave:

2. i know what you mean.
    One day i was just thinking how amazing words were

3. haha i love new words

4. apparently i do that when i am drunk, i just dont remember it

5. omfg u must've been possesed by Satan!!!!!:eek:

6. I wonder if people just starting putting random noises to certain objects way back when, or if the words actually had meaning.

7. Lol i have had the same thing happen. This one time i forgot words and jsut resorted to making random noises with my mouth. Me and my cat were having small talk.

8. Haha. Funny story!
    +reps

9. Dude I do this all the time even when I'm sober.

Like the word scream.

s- cream

sc- ream

Why does one mean loud yelling, one anal sex and one mean whitish froth...

dirty minds :smoking:

10. Dude, i was totally like this 2 days ago. I just finished like a 40 day mj break for a DT and celebrated the end of it by getting a new piece and smoking up some purp. A friend and I went to Wendy's, and i got stuck on spicy chicken sandwhich. Thank GOD my friend ordered for me through the drive through. I was fucked up super high.