Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

super derpy high moments

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by frankenfish, Aug 17, 2012.

1. just now i was out in the kitchen making food. in the fridge we had one of those big poland spring things that has the pull nozzle and holds like 3 gallons. so i grab my cup and start filling up the cup and as it starts to fill up i try to one hand close it because ive got a plate of food in the other but theres nothing to grip and its light enough that just pushing it moves it around all over the place. so my cup is basically overflowing, theres nothing within reach to put there instead to catch the water, and nowhere to put the cup in the fridge itself. so i just say fuck it, run back across the kitchen to the counter throw my shit down and grab a bowl that was there to catch the water. that at this point is just spewing onto the floor inside the fridge. it was a small bowl and it also starts to overflow so i just grabbed the whole thing of water and threw it into the sink. holy fucking shitballs that was stressful.

anyone else get into crazy shit like that when they're high?

2. Why didn't you just turn off the nozzle thing?

3. dam that sounded intense did you make it out ok mate?

4. because i had a plate in one hand and the cup filling with water in the other, i managed to open it with 1 finger but i hadnt thought that i wouldnt be able to close it as easily.

and ya after mopping up the floor it was all good. lol

5. [quote name='"frankenfish"']
    because i had a plate in one hand and the cup filling with water in the other, i managed to open it with 1 finger but i hadnt thought that i wouldnt be able to close it as easily.

and ya after mopping up the floor it was all good. lol[/quote]

But why didn't you close it after you put the plate down?

6. ......i'm not sure. rofl. in my panic i just thought grabbing the whole thing and putting it in the sink to deal with was the prudent move. hahahaha

7. [quote name='"Tokeup2day"']

But why didn't you close it after you put the plate down?[/quote]

This^

8. [quote name='"frankenfish"']
    ......i'm not sure. rofl. in my panic i just thought grabbing the whole thing and putting it in the sink to deal with was the prudent move. hahahaha[/quote]

Hahaha yeah shit happens

9. i should mention i had just smoked a full bong bowl prior to all this xD

10. One time I went to make a bagel and I pulled the bagels outta the freezer, pushed down the toaster and put the bagels back in the freezer, sat there patiently and about 10 minutes later after waiting the empty toaster pops up and I'm just sitting there hungry and stoned like are u shitting me right now??

Lol such a Derp high moment

11. Putting the cereal back in the fridge and the milk in the cereal cabinet. coming back to get more and almost started crying because we didnt have any more cereal i thot. idk why i didnt realize like 1. wheres the box and 2. the milk was in the cabinet. but oh well like 2 min later i totally forgot and just got a bagel haha.

derpinn

12. One time my brother put the milk in the freezer. Lol