Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super Dank Double Doja Purple - Huge Macros

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jankydank, Feb 23, 2009.

1. Nice dank bud, but the name is alittle rediculous.

2. Most bud names are :smoking:

3. Best looking buds I've seen in a while...

4. Are trichomes supposed to be purple???

Amber, cloudy white, yes.....purple...

5. Hence my original post in this thread......

6. Bro I don't know. Shit looks dank for sure, but the color.... trichomes don't turn purple too do they ? Not trying to bring the thread down, just inquiring lol. It might have been sprayed

7. those are some nice looking buds my dude

8. #28 Jankydank, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009
    Eh I doubt it was sprayed. My roommate has been friends with this connect for years and he is really close with the growers, every single bud I've ever seen from him has been incredible. Is there any sure fire way to tell? It tastes natural and after a bowl I'm pretty lit. Definitely a good high:dankness ratio lol. Plus, some of the stems in a few buds are the exact same color as the bud themselves. How would that coloring get on the stems as well if it was sprayed? Plus I'm certain there is some plant matter in there.

Can't it just be genetics? :rolleyes:

9. Purp buds to give purp kief.
    Looks like you dumped a box of fruity pebbles everywhere and took pics.

10. Genetics is exactly what it is, the trichomes themselves aren't purple, people are just ignorant....very ignorant. In fact, some of the enlarged original pics you can clearly see that there are white hairs all over the buds. People apparently forget that when you have a normal bowl of kief it almost always has a green/brown tint to it because there is always some plant particles still attached to the stickiness of trichomes...in fact, pretty sure i've never seen a COMPLETELY white kief bowl. I'm still trippin on how crazy purple those buds are.

11. lol, those are not sprayed, just look at the buds haha so many colors, and the tris are WHITE

12. Yes I didn't mean that I thought it was sprayed, purple maxx is a supplement you can feed your plant to color it... and cold burning can turn the leaves/bud purplish as well.

13. holy fuck. that shit is awesome. i was lucky enough to come across this shit one time. it was so fucking good.

14. its probably a purple strain. the growers might have used something like purp max to really bring out the color..
    idk, my boys were growing herb that looked almost the same as that. we called it p funk.. bagseed.

15. damn

very nice

16. #36 peabody624, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    holy fuuuuu

uuuuuccckkkkk

17. Looks very nice!
    I live in Amsterdam.. and I NEVER EVER EVER smoked purple weed or even saw it..
    I would cut off one of my toes to smoke that for once :D

Enjoy! :smoking:

18. Non of the techniques used to make purple buds or additives were used. This is a Black Russian cross, anyone w/ any experience of strains and experience in growing know Black russian turns a very deep puirple color during flowering, even the sugar leaves will turn purple. This looks like the TGA strain which is named Double Purple Doja and is a very flavorful strain and it due to the Black Russian in it's gentic make-up it turns purple every time it is grown. I have not seen any of the Doja seeds for sale at any site that carries TGA genetics. One of the breeders is Mz Jill and she is probably the best female breeder in the world. Her Jillybean is still listed as one of the top 10 strains of all times.

less

19. Looks like my Purple Princess but way better! Awesome pick up

20. that weed looks fukin amazing. what i would do to get mah hands on some of that. it dosent look natural at all, kinda looks like dank alien weed or some shit. nice