Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super Dank Double Doja Purple - Huge Macros

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Jankydank, Feb 23, 2009.

1. #1 Jankydank, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009
    Some friends and I picked up an O of this a few days ago. Straight from Cali and definitely some of the dankest bud I've had in a long while. Just click on the thumbnails to see the full size.

Note: The banner on imagevenue (where I hosted these) may be NSFW, so use your own discretion.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Good Vibes GC :wave:

2. Some good lookin bud, def. purple...... musta cold burned it before harvest or used purple maxx or somethin along those lines..... hope you enjoy it!!!!

3. how come it cant just be a legit purple strain?:confused:

4. Didn't mean it to sound rude or disbelieving, just haven't seen a lot of purple strains that turn out so nicely purple unless your aiming for it.

In either case, very nice pickup :)

5. Purplest bud I have ever seen

6. Damn right, that is a very purple purple, damn purple sounds weird to me now and seeing written it down I cant imagine its the word for the colour im imagining... sorry, im going on.
    Anyway I would tap that bud in an instant.:D

7. Damn man, best looking bud i've seen in awhile. Looks like Dr. Seuss's stash...haha.

8. Jeez homey, that is some purple ass weed, enjoy!

9. so purple...... there's a lot of things id do for that bud....
    nice pick up brah

10. Another little surprise :hello:
    [​IMG]

11. damn.
    thats all i can say

12. That is actually strangley deeply purple, i dunno... looks tasty as hell.

13. Simply Amazing!

14. now thats just ridiculous........ly good. :p + rep!

15. How much did that go for anyway OP?
    it is ok to ask, yeah?

16. #16 Jankydank, Feb 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2009

Let's just say it was more than worth it. :cool:

17. WTF IS THAT? Is that a bowl of purple, delicious kief!? Shit man, I'll see you next year when you come down from that... :D +rep +rep +rep

18. wow...

AAND TELLL ME THAT AINT KIEF, HOLY FUCK

19. That's some crazy purple bud.

And I have that scale, I dunno if it's just mine but put your cell phone next to it and call it while its weighing something and see what it does.

20. I dont doubt that. Looks delicious and that kief is insane, if I seen that sitting on a table I probably wouldn't even think it was dankness.