Super Critical Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by ghsspark, Sep 17, 2011.

1. Today is 5wks 6days 12/12. Bit down at the minute plants not lookin great n I can't figure out wats up. Some leaves were light yellow n now they r crispy brown round edge. Most leaves r curlin up round edge. But then some still look healthy. Just gonna use water from now n see how they go. Buds seem to be growin still but not as fast as I'd like. Smellin nice now sweet skunky smell that blows u away wen openin the door. Few pics as usually n stay high!

Attached Files:

2. Beautiful buds. What are your temps?

3. looking good man!!

its funny how other peoples grow seem to fly along in flowering compared to ur own lol i havnt lookd here in a while but damnnnnnnnnn!! i had a the same yellowing but not as serious with this strain i believe it was N deficency and i used a light dose of miracle grow which had 24% N content!

im excited for you with harvest man as i know what to expect and this strain is the nicest bud iv smoked before i loved it :)

4. hey bud i got super critical autos on the way (2)..... I cant believe i finally found someone that grew the strain..... Well done by the way! Where did u order ur seeds for them to come the next day???

5. [quote name='"GreatWhiteHype"']Beautiful buds. What are your temps?[/quote]

Thanks man temps r 80 wiv light on but drop to mid to low 60s light off.

6. [quote name='"dreday317"']

hey bud i got super critical autos on the way (2)..... I cant believe i finally found someone that grew the strain..... Well done by the way! Where did u order ur seeds for them to come the next day???[/quote]

Good luck wiv them mate mine weren't autos but the autos look just as good. Except for this def got goin on at the minute they pretty much put up with whatever I did to em. As for seeds Attitide seed bank. Thanks for dropping in.

7. Thanks cannot wait to grow mine after seeing yours! Keep up the good work!!! how was it as far as the nutes go?

8. [quote name='"dreday317"']

Thanks cannot wait to grow mine after seeing yours! Keep up the good work!!! how was it as far as the nutes go?[/quote]

Just used bio grow for veg. bloom n topmax for flower. Used bio bizz feedin chart. That's it.

9. oh ok hopefully i will be ok with the nutes i have for now.....

10. Hey GC were at 6wks day1. Spent all day slowly flushing them as still not lookin too clever. Buds seem fine but leaves seem worse. Anyway 2 weeks to go n then chop. Hopin they pick up a bit now n fatten up over last wks. Pickin up 3x15litre airpots tomorrow n some plagron bat mix. Gonna put clones in it for flowering n see how it does. This time next week they should be recovering from a massive flush then only wats needed after that. Lights out for 72hrs(wk on Thurs) then chop. Clones will av to wait a week before flowering cos need to dry in flowering cupboard. Will pot them up though if they'll still fit in veg cupboard. Few pics n stay blazed.

Attached Files:

11. looking good man.....did you do any topping if so how many times did you top???....ic the lst goin there so dnt need to ask about that.....

12. Thanks man. No I didn't top them. They were just bushy little fuckers n then tied down to control the stretch. Think ur autos will be similar in growth wat light set up u got?

13. right now i have 2 42watt 6500k on my bag seed but tomorrow im goin to get 8 23 watt mixed 2700k and 6500 for the criticals......whats ur light setup?

14. Veg cupboard is 4x36w flu tubes 2900k.
    Flower cupboard is 1x250w hps. 2200k. The flus seem to work nice for the veg space I have keep them about 3-4inches away from tops. Would luv to run a 400w hps but temps get too high. Was thinkin of addin a small UFO led 90w or 135w but i I think I'll av to wait on more funds for that.

15. :cool:
    sounds great.... im just going to run CFL's bc they are way cooler than the other light set ups.....i will be running a total of 286 actual watts of cfls here next week. I have my cfls about 1-2 inchs away, i want to keep mine compact until flowering. The LED look like they grow excellant cannibis to me..... when i get my money togther i might have to get a panel for my closet!:cool:

16. hey bud they finally came today.....payed for two and he sent three

17. Happy days.Nice bonus wiv free seed. U gonna run all 3? Ive got 3 clones veggin ready to flower wen these 2 r done. Was thinkin of doin a scrog for the 3 n see wether its better. Let us know wen they germ. Would love to see a pic once sprouted to see how far mine av come from bein a seed. Good luck wiv em mate.

18. u'd be suprised that CFL actually give out more heat than some HPS setups depends on the wattage etc. a 150w hps would run cooler than 286 of cfl

19. hows the frost looking on them buds man?close ups? :D

20. Can't get a descent pic wiv my phone n camera is on Xmas list so I'll av to wait.:(
    I don't get to see them much with lights off only every few days. Puts a smile on my face wen I do get a chance though. Got a little led torch I use n it looks like someone sprayed them with ice under its light.:) I'll try figure sumthin out for better pics busy as shit at the minute so not much free time for messin about.