Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super Critical CO2 Extraction

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by xsploit, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Hello,i told my friend about super critical co2 extraction because he has a huge co2 tank for refilling paintball tanks,i need some info on setup and any information anyone can share. I know you need regulators etc,anyone have any experience ? Just would like some serious info,i know its generally secretive,some don't even know if it actually really exists. I know there are some machines that cost 10,000. There are many diagrams on google images,but just wondering what info you guys have. Thanks in advance

2. Don't quote me on this at all, but around here it seems to just be a cover up to make concentrates with butane.

3. I'm pretty sure you actually have to have some knowledge of super critical extractions to be able to do it.

By knowledge I don't mean like googling how to do it, I mean I'm pretty sure the only people that do such extractions are actual scientists who are trained how to do it.

4. yeah i have one friend that could do it,there are lots of diagrams on google,im sure if he seen them,he would know how. Just my other friend wants to know.
    i know it does exist in cali for sure.