super cool stoner kicks

Discussion in 'General' started by ocvan, May 2, 2008.

1. anyone know about a type of shoe that has like a little compartment in them to hide stuff. I remember looking at them some where and thinking "i could totaly stick an 1/8 in there" or maby not. but the compartment was eather in the top of the tong and it had like a zipper or it was in the sole (which would be cooler to me) and it like had a water proof sliding tray-or am i just dreaming?

I think they were skate shoes and for some reason I think I saw them in a ccs mag or pacific sun(lame store but...)

2. I have a pair of white ipath's with rasta color's on them , and they have a velcro compartment in each tounge , i've fit more then 1/8 in there , and yes they are skate shoes.

3. globes.

i was gonna get a pair a few years ago, just didnt have the money at the time. they looked pretty tight though.

4. some pumas have little zippers with secret compartments to put either weed or a condom, I forget where I bought them, I think zappos.com .

5. dude ive thos too and ive got the ipath cats two pairs the hemp ones and the dark brown ones i love the pockets in them

6. Oh, the Reef Fanning sandals. I had some too. I never really wore them cause they were this crazy lime green color but whenever i was drinking longnecks id just grab a shoe and pop a cap off.

(like zis)

[​IMG]

7. I know Jim Grecko put out a shoe like 5 years ago that had a zipper in the tounge and I'm sure you could easily put a half in there.

8. personally I prefer the bottle opener ones, but the secret compartment ones are pretty fucking cool

my roomie has a pair with the flask in it.

9. rainbows get it for sandals.
    but when its too cold for sandals, i wear my sanuks.

give them 2 days to break in an they are amazing.
    just like walking freely, with pillows on the bottom of your feet.

10. most cops know about those shoe stashes, so there pretty useless in my opinion

11. You think they know about the stash pockets in i-path's tongue?

If you know what I'm talking about.