super confident while stoned

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by OhNoLastBowl, May 17, 2012.

1. When I smoke weed I just want to have crazy conversations with everyone I see. Today I saw this super sexy milf at Walmart and talked to her which I never would have done before I started smoking weed today. Or at least wouldn't have done it so confidently lol. God I wanted to bang her soooo bad

2. High-five! Milf's are the shit.

3. Teach me.

4. Yeah I feel the same way as well. My only problem is the fact that I wear contacts so I have to drop some eye drops before having a conversation with anyone because my eyes get scary bloodshot red.

5. Oh milf man I wanna fuck a milf so bad. Or cougar doesn't matter which.

6. Lol aw man its the opposite for me I avoid people when I'm baked.

"I wonder if I look high & I wonder if I smell like weed..."

I think everyone who looks my way just knows.

7. i get the same effect from an unmentionable lmao. With just marijuana i become hilarious version of myself

8. Marijuana actually cured my lack of self esteem and boosted my confidence so its all good and MILFS are the shit (I need to fuck one!)

9. Sounds like me and alcohol.. When I'm high social situations are stressful and annoying, I just wanna chill mang.

10. Guess ill ask, what happened with the milf?

11. when you ease the burden of your mind you just do it - Bruce Lee.

12. I'm the same I get sooo paranoid.

13. [quote name='"Purpleface"']Guess ill ask, what happened with the milf?[/quote]

Long story short I pussied out. She was buying shit for her kids bday party and we were in the check out. I didn't want to stick around and be a creeper.

Alcohol makes me feel like a retarded champion. Smoking makes me feel like nothing could go wrong and I radiate this positive energy. For instance: I walked in wal mart and had a smirk on my face. I would make eye contact with everyone I passed and they would see me smiling and smile back and I would see them smile and my smile would get slightly bigger.

Everyone loves a happy person so when I start talking to people they love my energy.

I've always been a pansy when it comes to girls but I feel myself getting closer and closer to getting a phone number! Got my fingers crossed!

14. My problem is when I am in the interaction I just let it flow and completely blank out thinking of asking them for their number. Im sure its something I just have to do and it will happen with time.