Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super chronic.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by angryogre, Nov 19, 2011.

1. #1 angryogre, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2011
    Here's my indoor restock.I started out with 2.5lb each 2 days ago.

first is purple kush, 1lb left. shit's awesome.purple and frosty as hell with a heavy fuel aroma and flavor and a serious ass anchoring stone. a solid A+

second is Diesel-1.5lbs left,good nose,not the frostiest but way potent with pine and fuel aroma with a good pine flavor,a solid B+.

I also have some very good outdoor but it's sitting in a full 5 gal bucket,which is around 3.5lbs.but I didn't take any pics.

Attached Files:

2. holy shit that is a lot of pot, and a lot of good pot at that.

3. Damn big quantity of nice quality lol. Nice man. How much did all that run you? I remember seeing a thread of yours a while ago where you had an amazing price on like 5 pounds.

4. Jealous as fuck man, awesome stash. I'd give my left nut for a good hit of that purple kush. Good work bro.

5. Good damn you have a legit hook-up my friend, those are some nice buds.

6. pk was 2500 and diesel was 1600. let me tell you this: stickin' your nose in 3.5 grams is nice, but stickin' your nose in 480 grams is a different matter altogether. sticking your face into a bag of pot this good borders on a religious experience.

7. you smoke ALL of that? Or do you liek deal some of it? Cause thats a shit ton. It would take me a year to smoke a whole pound