Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super Cheese = Super Qwiso {super macros fools}

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by NY Purple Haze, Mar 31, 2011.

1. Had about 2 full jars of trim from my Super Cheese and Ground Zero harvests. this stuff came out top notch in my book,... great smoke for an hour of my time. :bongin:
    oh yeah, and 1 shot of the Super Cheese, less than 1 week cure.

Attached Files:

• 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      1.6 MB
      Views:
    • 006.JPG
      006.JPG
      File size:
      1.5 MB
      Views:
    • 018.JPG
      018.JPG
      File size:
      1.6 MB
      Views:
    • 021.JPG
      021.JPG
      File size:
      1.6 MB
      Views:
    • 010.JPG
      010.JPG
      File size:
      1.6 MB
      Views:
  2. looks fantastic

those nugs are beautiful as well :smoke:

3. looks delicious man, just curious, you dont decarb it before you scrape it or anything do you?

After i made a few adjustments to my method a while ago, my qwiso went from amber/yellow like your is the pics, to amber/red and im way too lazy to remove 1 step at a time from my method to figure out wtf is doing that.... quality is the same though pretty much..... so im suspecting the decarb is causing the red to pop out, cause really all that does is make it edible hahahaha, doesnt really effect the smoke quality

4. no, the 91% iso evaps pretty good. i don't scrape until i can't smell it anymore.

5. well duh, the decarb would only take place post evaporation haha. THAT also may be one reason, i have access to 99% iso for mad cheap all day every day.... might change the color up a bit... but yea, i dont decarb until its fully evaporated, then before doing anything, i just throw it in the oven at 220 for 10 mins, makes it easier to handle, and makes it so any skillet rips i dont actually end up finishing (load too much or something) i can just munch the left over oil and get a tiny bit higher hahahhaa

6. i was just mentioning i didn't feel the need to decarb due to the evap being satisfactory. i didn't even know 99% iso existed. i only see 91% at the drug stores and shit.. but i never really looked for anything higher.

7. Yea, i wasnt aware 99% was a rare form until i came to the city haha, everyone is like fuuuck 99% i cant find it its too expensive, i go into safeway (grocery store here) and BAM they have more 99% than anything else. If only iso wasnt miscible in water....... this game would be so much easier hahahahahha

8. Bet it gets ya high for a new york minute. :D

9. what was the weight on the trim?

10. didn't weigh it. full large mason jar = 2 grams of hash, the picture shown was a gram on the dot and was from 1 half jar run.

some more super cheese nugs

Attached Files:

• 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      1.4 MB
      Views:
  11. nice.

im gonna be rollin in trim soon.

12. thats some good looking qwiso... my favorite part of qwiso is scraping the plate :)

13. #13 SIRSOG, Apr 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Mine is skillet ripping the qwiso hahaha