Super Cali Haze Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by tomas325i, Apr 22, 2011.

1. First grow ever, all my knowledge came form the forums.

I bought a pack of Short Stuff Super Cali Haze Autoflowering Feminised. (maybe not the best choice as I found out after reading whole bunch about the seed, many people said, it will grow very tall, and flower very late, and so on)

Light is 6400k Cfl ( probably way to small for the grow) on 24/7.

Watering whenever it looks like they need it, just with plain water for now because the soil has shit in it already.

I germinated them in tissue, went ahead with two seeds because of the laws where I live. (sorry no shots, I'm not so much into taking pictures.)

Once sprouted, planted them in so shit soil that I got from work, but It has survived, I used very small amounts of fertilizer on these babies, no damage done, I got lucky maybe.

1 Week from planting, I moved them to 10l pots with miracle grow potting mix, which has nutrients in it already, I know it may not have been the best choice, but f*** it, it is good for the roots to breathe in, and it's called "potting" for a reason :) . Pictures below.

When I moved them to bigger pots and whole different soil I thought I might have stressed the plants, but they look healthy and growing everyday, so it may not be the case.

Now it's about 3.5 weeks since planting, and I took some shots again. They look healthy but growing a lil slow I think.

Any questions, advice or other comments welcome, good luck to all of you! :cool:

Attached Files: