Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super buds

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4pawsbmj8, Oct 12, 2011.

1. Hey gc.

So over the last few 8ths I've been putting all my Kief and shake in a sample jar I got from a medical lab.
    It started with all the Kief I got from a 8th of alaskan thunder fuck and my last nug from that sack. I saved it as my last bowl for after court. Haha but ended up making 45 bucks so I bought a 8th of this mk moutain.
    All the Kief my grinder got went into the jar with the Alaskan Kief and bud. And I throw in any little pieces of bud that gets left in the grinder. So I'm currently smoking a qtr of goo and throwing all the Kief I get into the jar.

My questions are: does mixing strains have a benefit?
    Any way to make the Kief stick to the shake better?
    And how to smoke this 50 percent Kief 50 percent bud mix efficiently?
    Have you done this and what were your out come.

Tltrd; Kief +shake= good idea?

2. i usually keep my keif in a seperate vial and press it when i have a full gram.

if your gonna mix it though, smoke it out of a bong with water. that might be pretty harsh smoking through a joint/blunt or a dry peice.

3. Bro you're putting way too much thought into this.

4. I just hit the old zong I had haha. I forget about my bong sometimes.

5. [quote name='"Ratio"']i usually keep my keif in a seperate vial and press it when i have a full gram.

if your gonna mix it though, smoke it out of a bong with water. that might be pretty harsh smoking through a joint/blunt or a dry peice.[/quote]

I'm saving it for when my uncle comes to town. He's a old hippie and only smokes when he sees me. And I wanna make him really high. So I was thinking this mix would be like TNT. Boom!
    I just don't know how to smoke it. Vape? Bong? Jay? Hmmm

6. ^ this.

Mixing strains provides a very great high. Feels like a hybrid type stone but you feel the extremes of the sativa and indica much more.

Don't know how to make kief stick to the shake. I just keep my kief in it's own little bag and whenever I want to smoke some, I layer it in a bowl.

To smoke it efficiently, use a dry pipe or water pipe. Blunts and joints stay cherried enough as it is. Don't want that sweet concentrate to burn away.

7. Now should I toss it all on or just snaps