Super Bud PC Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by evergreens, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Started the first two weeks on 24/0 light cycle then switched to 12/12.
    20w cfl(2700k), 26w cfl(6500k), 42w cfl(2700k)
    Got an exhaust fan under the light trap and the intake at the bottom.
    Germinated 3/25/12 now on day 35.

Pics are week 2 week 3 and now.

:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. Wait... so 2 weeks from seedling u did 24/0 light then straight into flowering? hu?

3. Yeah and I just started germinating another lemon skunk thats about to be 12/12 from seed. Hopefully female this time.

4. You dont do any veg or anything?

5. [quote name='"Younggungrower"']You dont do any veg or anything?[/quote]

You don't have to put a plant in veg. It'l lower your yield if you go straight to flower but you'll cut weeks off your harvest time.

6. I did veg on my last grow but I had to put one of the plants in another box because they got so big. So I'm trying to leave some space for another plant and cut the harvest time like purp said.

Attached Files:

7. Interesting... never knew u could do that lol. What soil mix you useing?

8. Yeah I hope it stretches out more haha.

Black Gold natural & organic potting soil (0.05 - 0 - 0)
    One dose of Jack's All Purpose 20-20-20 on week 2
    Flowering Nutrients 11-35-15 on week 4.

Attached Files:

9. Awsome thanks! because im super confused on when to add nutes and when and to what soil and crap. Thanks!! also, what is the 0 - 0 - 0 thing?

10. Make sure to give them only half a dose of what the instructions say at first so you don't nutrient burn them. N-P-K stands for Nitrogen - Phosphorous - Potassium. Plants use more nitrogen during vegetative growth and more Phosphorous for flowering. The soil has 0.05 Nitrogen already in it for example.

11. Awsome, that makes sence now! thanks SO much!

12. So why didn't you veg? I don't see how you can possibly have much of a harvest? Please explain yourself?

13. I didnt expect the super bud to be so small haha. I've seen 12/12 grows with good yields but I guess it flowered even faster because I switched from 24/0.

The lemon skunk seed germinated though!

Attached Files:

14. Subbed mate.

I`ll be lurking in the corner Black Ops style lol

15. Nice Lemon Skunk! you going to veg that one?

16. Thanks. No it's going to be 12/12 from seed.

17. Listen go 18/6 for a couple months. Lst them right. Then switch to 12/12 for flower. I think you need to do some more research on the light cycles and understand how they work.

18. LST can work... its a good idea for more yeild!

P.S. so you just germinate them then throw them into 12/12?

19. I understand light cycles, I want to do 12/12 from seed. This is just for fun until I upgrade to a bigger grow. I think the lemon skunk will come out pretty nice.

20. Yah man! keep this thred updated i want to check that out! I just recently finished putting mylar in my PC Case... soon to be getting my lights and all and ill post up a picture journal!