Super Bowl!!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by nate, Jan 29, 2002.

1. Well, it the Rams and the Patriots. %$#$@#$%##!!!!!!!!

Okay. I got that out of my system. Now I'm faced with Bledsoe, instead of Brady, and my new best enemies......the Rams. #@@$%&^&%%$@!#$$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After the Saints stuck their heads up their butts and forgot to take them out......I picked up the Steelers, cause alot of my forum buddies are fans. I want to take this opportunity to apologize for jinxing you guys.

As for the Rams? I knew they were going a long time ago, I accepted it, I moved on. But there is no way in hell Bledsoe is going to carry the Patriots past the Ram's. Not unless there is an "interception fairy"!

On Sunday, I just may answer the age old ? of " how much weed CAN one person smoke? Thank God the Olympics are coming!

2. Damnnnnn! I thought ya were talkin bout a giant pipeload of herb!!! No seriously, not a fan, but the Patriots were not given a chance to win last week either. Remember, "On any given Sunday, any team can win". That is of course unless they are playing the soon to be World Champion Rams! HaHa! Take your own idea and get so high you don't care!!!!

3. you will see my rams in the superbowl for a long time. we got our best players signed with 5 year contracts.

4. i'm a steelers fan.... i wish they made it all the way but, oh well, theres nothing i can do about it.

5. All you can do is buck up, and keep on supporting your team. I don't care how bad it gets...and w/ the saints, it ain't always pretty. But I KNOW my day is gonna come. And I will be sitting watching my team in their glory when the time comes.

Further news update: Brady plays, Bledsoe sits sidelines?
    Now I hear thru the grapevine that at practice, Brady isn't 100%? Did I sell Bledsoe short? Maybe he was the man for the job?

6. PATS FAN HERE DONT COUNT THEM OUT BLEDSOE CAME IN OFF THE BENCH NOT PLAYING FOR WHAT 10 OR 12 WEEKS AND DROVE THE BALL DOWN AND PUT IT IN THE ENDZONE WHICH BRADY WAS NOT ABLE TO DO THERE BEST BET I WOULD HAVE TO SAY IS IF THERE IS ANYWAY POSSIBLE SWITCH BLEDSOE AND BRADY ON AND OFF CONFUSE THE D AND BLEDSOE IS AT HIS BEST IN THE HURRY UP OFFENSE

7. What a game!!!! I came in rooting for the Pats, everyone said they couldn't beat them, so I think the pressure was even more intense for Brady. What I mostly noticed was Warner whining everytime he didn't like a call, or expected a flag.
    I smoked myself silly! I went to a party(after spending all morning at Mardi Gras) and was surrounded by Rams fans. I guess it goes to show the colors of your jersey got nothing to do with it. It's about opportunity and heart.
    I want to say the defense won the game hands down....now tell me how you can rig that? The Rams got hard-nosed football...not some pantywaist finesse crap plays.

I'm ready for next year....bring it on and GO SAINTS!!!!!!!