Super Bowl Halftime Show, were the predictions accurate?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by CityCoast, Feb 6, 2013.

1. I believe all that to be speculation.

2. Agreed

3. Of course the Superbowl fiasco is speculation but what about the countless other PROVEN facts and HARD evidence?

4. Well I am offended that you are aiming your thoughts at me, and not the subject. When I have not even given my perspective about it.
    You only assumed I was being influenced from Illuminati and I kindly disagreed, but now you are acting like its silly for me to be interested in something that has a lot of controversy. I wouldn't have disagreed with you if your post wasn't directed at me, which seems to be the trend in the past few days on what I have been discussing. Disagreeing and being "flamed" has a difference. I know you can understand that...

Sigh, let's get back on track here. If you think all of this is "bogus", then that is fine. I'd love to hear more of your thoughts on this. I've seen you on this site for a long time with some really great insight on different topics.
    In which, I think you can contribute more of that insight to this subject. There is no need for this to become an argument, so I apologize for any bad vibes I may have sent out.

5. Well, I've seen quite a bit of your posts concerning the subject. And since this is your thread, I was directing it at you. I didn't have anyone else in mind. and honestly, I'm not trying to be a dick to you here, man.

I get into these conspiracy threads every now and then because I see people becoming obsessed with it. That's not very healthy. And it really isn't fighting the problems of our world.

I think it's awesome for you to want to stand up and speak to people about something they generally aren't comfortable with. And I think it's brave that all the people who make these threads are questioning.

But that doesn't give them the right to declare what they believe as absolute truth. This is as arrogant as the other side.. and neither of the two can see their own.

War and Money. These two things make the world go around. Government controls the war. Media controls the money. These are both funded by fear. Each side has their own aspects of fear, but fear nonetheless.

Control of the people through war and money is all fear.

Which is something conspiracy theorists have in common with the other side. And something that is a key factor and controlling all people regardless of what they believe.

Any person can make themselves believe anything off the internet. It's a sea of information in all directions. With lots of evidence.

Spending time indulging in satisfying the desire for uncovering the truth can lead to a lot of youtube videos, a lot of articles, a lot more information in general. And so what? Have you learned everything? Are you changing the path of America?

I wouldn't say so. I would say a person who indulges in such things has only fueled and spread the problem.. Creating more thought. Creating more information. Creating more delusions.

Basically? All of this is pointless. If we want people to open their minds? We need to show them love, understand, and acknowledge that they are just another human being and everything else will follow. We need to spend our time spreading awareness on a more real level. A level people can fully grasp. One where people aren't preaching rituals at the half time.

I'm not saying I have all the answers or that I know the cure for the human condition.. But I can say.. It's not this bullshit, man. If their is a group of people trying to control the world through "rituals", people covering their eyes, leaving hints in movies, then their only working by making people side step the real problems at hand. It keeps people occupied and it gives people a reason to separate.

6. I think that's against the rules to discuss! I believe that opening our mind is a good thing.. but there is such a thing as too much of a good thing.

7. Now that is the kind of post I was hoping to get from you. :D

I couldn't agree more with what you said, and hopefully you can believe that I don't indulge myself in this stuff.
    (At least not excessively. I do get a little distracted by it at times, and find myself interested in the confusion of it, but who doesn't? If you were to delete all of my posts that refer to this subject, you would find out that I lose about 20 posts or so. I even deleted my 1st thread that had the majority of those posts, so basically it wouldn't put a dent in my post count. It may just be the fact that I haven't posted in GC for quite some time, and the 2threads I did make were in the transition of my curiosity of the super bowl conspiracy hype. Which may be why you are thinking I indulge myself in this.)

"Basically? All of this is pointless. If we want people to open their minds? We need to show them love, understand, and acknowledge that they are just another human being and everything else will follow. We need to spend our time spreading awareness on a more real level. A level people can fully grasp. One where people aren't preaching rituals at the half time." - :hello:

Preach it brotha(or sista :p). I'll make sure to revolve my threads on more serious issues for now on, because you are completely right on what these subjects do to our society. They just segregate us more with all of the controversy involved in it.

Great post Virtue. :)

8. ( ( ( <3 ) ) )

9. Hahahaha

Watch out CityCoast, the big bad illuminati is gonna come and get you for sharing this, better re-up on that tinfoil.

10. .....:laughing:

11. yea. only NOW they look like nuts. b/c the didn't before? :rolleyes:

12. This don't surprise me that they our doing this in our face they see us as dumb monkeys who except every thing they are told .17% people are awake in this world the rest are asleep an some will never wake up . From chem trails to harp its all there most people rather go its not real or its conspiracy. Oh cool there is flouride in our water an tooth paste wait its causes cancer maybe its not so cool.

13. #33 AlbitheDragon, Feb 6, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2013
    This. Take a page from Arthur Conan Doyle, "It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

All I ever seem to find on these conspiracy threads is the first one. Step your game up guys :smoking:

14. ... people like this upset me. I don't like being told I'm "asleep", a "slave", or a "sheep". Just because you believe largely unsubstantiated claims doesn't mean you have the right to treat me as an inferior because I want better evidence. I'm not asleep, I'm just skeptical. I have reasonable doubts with most of the things you mentioned. "Innocent until proven guilty" isn't just a good rule for a court of law, but for confronting any situation where factual evidence is in play. If there is enough evidence that it doesn't leave me with a single reasonable doubt, I'll believe it. Until there's enough evidence for that to happen (which I doubt will ever happen, so much of the stuff is completely fabricated), I will go on living my life without fear of everything around me.

15. yea it really is arrogant and demeaning, gets on my nerves too.

16. Funny thing is, I wasn't even theorizing the situation. Only trying to gain a greater perspective of the ordeal. :wave:

17. if you are a free thinker, you are what the previous blade would consider "awake"

18. You do know the pyramid or triangle thing whatever you wanna say beyonce is doing is they sign for rocafella the record label jay z her husband owns... ? So theres a pretty obvious reason she did it.

19. Have you checked out rocka wear clothing line they have a lot of masasonic symbols :eek:. The pyramid is done purpose like I said before .that pyramid is no diamond. :D