super bored and pondering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by smokyeyes, Jun 20, 2008.

1. ok so im sitting here stoned brain stormin and i was wondering if a plant would servive if all you did was water it make sure it got sun andmake sure it was protected from intruders i.e. bugs animals extream weather. and if it would servive how much would an expected crop be

2. Im hoping so because I broke my ankle last week and I wont be able to visit my outdoor ladies for at least a few weeks:(. I did tend to them for the first 6 weeks or so Im praying they survive with minimal damage.

If you take all those precautions you mentioned, you should be able to pull a crop off them, the bugs really need to be taken care of now, plants will be flowering soon and you dont want dead bugs through your buds, cant really give you an expected crop yield without knowing more about the strain and if its bagseed, I really got no clue, but at least an ounce Im sure, Ive never grown a plant outside and not got an ounce at least.

3. I personally prefer to grow in a minimalist fashion. I don't mess with nutes i don't mess with different soils either, i plant em outside water 1 a week and treat them jsut like any other plant i would grow.

4. Youre cutting missing out on bunches of yield and potency man. Seriously, fertilizing makes a huge difference. Just throw some bat guano out there and youll see a difference.