super bong?

Discussion in 'General' started by cana-bass, Feb 25, 2010.

1. #1 cana-bass, Feb 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2010
    ok, so im not actually to sure wether using an alternative to water in your bong can change the taste, smell, ease or potency of the smoke for the good, i know certain things will decrease it ike using fatty drinks or alcahol though.

now, i've also heard from a good few places/people that eating mango or drinking mango juice before blazing can make the weed effect you alot more, in a good way (i dont know if this is true but even if it isnt mango sure as hell makes a good munchie :p)

so what im wondering, is of course, what if you where you where to swap the water in your bong with pure mango juice? do you think it would make the hit any better?

can you guys tell me what you think of this? and wether the mango thing is true or not? :p

2. I think you must be really really high right now lol.

3. well i've only smoked an eigth of pollen tonight.. nah who am i kidding i am blazed :L

so yes this may a stupid idea iv had, but can you see that it makes sense? :p

4. The mango trick is true, an overripe mango thins the blood-brain barrier, allowing the THC faster access.

5. mango thing is true, your idea won't work

think about it

smoke filters through water

it doesn't bind with the mango chemicals along the way

6. What we need is a genetic engineer to cross cannabis with mango.

7. Buds, and delicious fruits to intensify the buds, all in one plant?

OH MY GOD

8. ok guys, well thanks then :) ill have to try eating mango befor ei blaze next time then..

and thanks for letting me know that the bong trick wouldnt work :p it would be amazing if a plant biologist managed to cross breed mango and weed... but its impossible :(