Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Super Blunts

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ScrewdUp420, Jun 9, 2009.

1. I wana see the biggest blunts uve rolled and or smoked. my biggest was a 6 g blunt full of Blueberry Kush

2. This was the biggest I've smoked to date. 16g on 420 2007.

Attached Files:

3. I haven't smoked any exceptionally large blunts but some friends of mine rolled a 1oz blunt of mids. They got some pics on their myspace but its private so I can't share it.

4. damn wats in dat mofo

5. Hahha I wish I could remember man. I got so baked and it was so long ago I forgot :laughing:

6. haha i feel u bro

7. it was dirty mids

8. At senior week me and some friends rolled up a zip of KB which was the most I've ever put into a blunt, but the best was the next night when we rolled up a three-quarter ounce blunt of Sugar Shack. That shit burned for like four hours.

9. biggest blunt i ever smoked was 8 or 9 grams but unfortunatly i didnt get a picture of it

10. Smoked an ounce out of a super blunt. Pretty ill, no pics though.

11. i smoked a 10g blunt with some gangster mids in it.. talk about a hellavua high

12. biggest blunt was 14g in a 4 swisher extendo(yeah i know no superwrap) the roach was dripping and then we put it in the bong and it cloged the bowl the rest of the day.

13. the bigest blunt ive ever smoke weigth about 10.5 grammes had 7 grammes of some of the best bud ive ever smoke and 3.5g of black hash witch was my friends lol.