Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

super blunt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RUFFLZ, Nov 18, 2011.

1. whats is it? my brother was trying to explain it to me when he was high and he said it was a blunt cut up into pieces and u smoke the pieces out of a bong? he says it gets u really high.
    idk if he was just dumb as fuck lol or wat

2. the only superblunt i know about is those really large blunt wraps from the headshop

3. so he's just smoking little blunts outta of a bong? doesn't sound liek a super blunt haha..

but btw you can only have 1 quote in your sig before a mod sees it.

4. The super blunt that I know is a whole OZ of reggies rolled up into a giant wrap...

5. i use hax

6. Its called, fonta or hot wrapper dried up tobacco leaf you usually crunch up and put in a joint,blunt, or in this case a bong.

7. this looks about right
    [​IMG]

8. [quote name='"Skyed"']this looks about right
    [/quote]

nailed it.

those are always a blast.

9. Idk man I smoked an 8 gram blunt that burned for 26min.

Any more than that is unnecessary lol

10. [quote name='"Herb Pheonix"']Idk man I smoked an 8 gram blunt that burned for 26min.

Any more than that is unnecessary lol[/quote]

26 mins?

i've seen blunts have half the size and burn longer between like 3 people

11. i rolled a 1.5 blunt that burned for a good 20 minutes....

12. I've seen 1g blunts disappear in 60 seconds. Anything is possible you guys, there isn't a universal time every blunt burns for lol.