Super Blunt

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Chronic Bomber, Jul 21, 2007.

1. as far as your high goes, yes, thats a waste (a big waste!) but I believe that smoking weed isnt just about the high, it's about the process; it's about the actual smoking of the weed. For instance, sometimes I like bowls, sometimes I like blunts, or joints, or whatever. If you had fun smoking it and you thought it was worth it, then it was worth it. What kills me the most is that that blunt must have cost a fortune and that amount of weed could last me a month (at least!). but hey, whatever floats your boat! :cool:

2. You guys can't hate on somebody for something like that, he knows it's gonna be burning the whole time and it's more weed than you need to smoke to get high. But smoking a 21 gram blunt would be cool as shit.:smoke: +rep

3. I've rolled several 10g titans for a whole day of celebration (last yr when me and my friends graduated.) It wasn't a waste at all because 8 of us stayed blazed as fuck for a whole 24 hour period.

4. dude there is mad bud in mass you jus gotta find the guy. ask around

5. i agree its not all about smoking, its about how u smoke it and who u do it with. Those 2 things set the mood i'll be in while im high. Sometimes i feel like smokin alone, other times i want to get ripped with a few friends.

6. Fucking lucky.

7. man +rep for that. you have seriously made me make up my mind to do a ounce blunt for my first harvest.

8. Cool blunt, but the oz blunt has been done many a times by me and my crew.

9. hey thats what I did for 420. except I used 10g's of superdank purps and 10g's of BC Mango.

10. omg those blunts look AMAZING...this saturday I'm going to smoke one with some people.

It'll be my first time :D And its going to be filled with "Strawberry kush."

CANT WAIT.

11. when i was younger i rolled a 1 oz blunt for a friends birthday, it lasted sooo long!
    now days i wouldn't wast that much weed, i don't even like joints of blunts much.

12. MMmmm. Strawberry Kush Sounds Good! How Was It?

13. props to who ever rolled the blunt. But personally, it seems like a bit of a waste. 21 grams in 50 minutes? i could make 21 grams last like half a month and thats with getting blazed to hell every day

14. Nice, wish I could find mids around here so I could do that kind of shit.

15. WOW!

That is a thing of beauty +Rep:hello:

16. Gotta agree with you here, as long as he had a decent amount of people smoking it, it's not really a waste at all.

Blunts are my second favorite way to smoke, second to bongs. The blunt looks great, wish I could have been there!

17. +rep for rolling it. :smoke:

18. Nice blunt.

19. Damn nice roll.