Super Anni needs help.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Annicus, Mar 18, 2015.

1. So shit has hit the fan, I am looking at having to be shipped back to medford, or have to couch surf here (so cal) I really need some bladely advice, tips, idk

• Like Like x 1
  2. Never doubt yourself Anni. When facing an obstacle its hard to find the strength to overcome them alone. Which is why we will always be here for you. Stay strong my friend , we're all rooting for ya :love: 

• Like Like x 1
  3. Fuck yeah! ^

4. The sunshine wouldnt be so good without the rain.

Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  5. I have no practical advice for you, unfortunately. However, know that we're all here for you and rooting for you. Good for you for recognizing that you need to change your environment. Keep on keepin' on my friend [​IMG]

6. I had to do the same thing for 9 months last year. There's not too many tricks or tips i have other than try and find good people who can help you out. Stay strong and never forget we are always here for you [​IMG] . Sometimes big changes are necessary but that's not a bad thing.

7. start a gofundme account

8. Hmu bitch :p You know you got ninjas all over cali

9. #9 Crony, Mar 19, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2015
    Everything passes. Everything changes.

Just do what you think you should do.. 

They say a flower can't grow with out a little rain....

...but isn't it also true that too much rain kills the flower?

Be well, Anni. [​IMG]

10. Man this is all encouragement! This girl wants advice!
    Anni i suggest taking the road less traveled. Couch surf! If you got a car you have a mobile home.

11. Seriously the car advice is a good idea. I'm currently living in my pt cruiser, with my husband. While it's not the most comfortable, it's a place to sleep, and I can travel where ever I need. Work with what you got.

12. pretty sure this is 100% aganst grasscity rules

13. Homie.... :(

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. umm what? it is against the rules why makes her different than anyone else

15. No, it isn't. 

16. If this were against the rules mods would've taken it down. There is nothing against the rules if a blade asks for advice , she isn't asking for cash or a weed hookup.

17. Um where is your wife ?? What happened to her.

*Follow your heart , load the bong , spread the joy because life is short . Don't judge just love*

18. go to Mexico

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum