Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Sup

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CaliBlaze, May 5, 2011.

1. SD brah here just got my medical card today, managed to snag a quarter of blue dream for $25!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! some of it is shake but I grind it up anyway. Yeah buddy!

2. #3 S0UR, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    25 bucks for a quarter? Fuck yeah lol

3. UGH god,I can't wait to get mine haha

4. Which life threatening condition do you have which you decided to obtain a card, just curious.

5. I don't have a life-threatening disease,I just have delayed sleep-phase disorder,and like a side effect of that is chronic insomnia,and bad back pains when I sleep,so it's hard to stay asleep if I sleep at all.
    My doctor said that the disorder might go away eventually,but I'm trying to figure out what to do about the insomnia.
    Like now-it's 5:30. I should be sleeping,and it's driving me craaaaaazy.

6. You're posting this everywhere, man. Sure, I understand that it may annoy you, but this isn't the best place to vent that. You can't expect perfect grammar and spelling on an internet forum for stoners. :D

7. :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

8. swear to god the kid you directed that to is the TROLL KING literally every post he makes is about someones age/ their use of the English language or just about anything else thats trivial and annoying.

9. yea, elusive is really starting to bug me, we should all petition to ban that fool!!!
    we dont need anymore fucking 'police' in this City.
    either that
    or Elusive can chill the fuck out.
    he got bitched at last night for 'raping the english language'
    so now he rapes everyone elses posts. come on man??
    get the fuck over yourself, that is unnecessary.

10. In my life experience, being chill towards angry people eventually makes them chill.

If not, a rear naked choke does the same thing. :devious:

... :smoke::D

11. OP sorry for hijacking the thread homie.

can you petition to ban? that would be pretty nice. I understand he's just trolling but damn this kid gets my goat man.

:devious: haha I'm sure the mods will tell us something about disrespecting or some shit,

12. $25 for a quarter of good buds?! Hot damn I'm moving to Cali!

13. I second the idea of a petition to ban elusive. Like goddamn man why you gotta just shit on everybody? :mad:

14. Anxiety.

15. I would like to get my medical card pretty soon. It will be nice to be not worry about 5.0

16. #17 PsychoTheRapist, May 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Where the F did you get a Q of blue dream for $25?!?!

17. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlSsbNc0_u0]YouTube - Mos Def - Kalifornia[/ame]

18. PB mayne

19. lucky bastard...lol